• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Prolonged exposure to many forms of entertainment can do that to a person.

I think it's neat how all of this mythology was built up around the playthrough in such a short amount of time, along with a lot of the fanart.

As for Fossil mons, I prefer the Unova and Kalos Fossils.
Mine:

Kabutops > Aerodactyl > Tyrantrum > Omastar = Armaldo = Rampardos = Archeops = Carracosta > Aurorus > Bastiodon > Cradily
Fix'd.

Well, the Helix Fossil meme going on is nice, Omanyte is okay as well, but Omastar's just a big Omanyte with an uglier face, less interesting name and weird mouth.
It perfected the dance moves upon evolution though.

tumblr_m2edvo4xbc1ro0jpto1_500.gif

Speaking of TPP, what's everyone's stance on the trolling in it? As in, the intentional slowing down of progress. I think it's hilarious but I got into a bit of an argument with some friends on Facebook who said they thought it was stupid and "not actually trolling".

I still love TPP though, mostly for it's value as a social experiment. I'm sure many university theses, published papers, and hopefully at least one book will be written about this in the coming years.

I concur. TwitchPlaysPokemon is pretty fascinating if you ask me. Also, do you think they'll ever turn that damn Helix Fossil into an Omanyte? And is the title of "Jesus" going to switch from Pidgeot to Omanyte if that happens?

They turned it into Omanyte on Monday. He's level 35 now and fucks shit up. Bird Jesus is still Bird Jesus, and Omanyte is Lord Helix.

When he was revived, "lord helix has risen!"
Such a beautiful moment~

I still love TPP though, mostly for it's value as a social experiment. I'm sure many university theses, published papers, and hopefully at least one book will be written about this in the coming years.

I concur. TwitchPlaysPokemon is pretty fascinating if you ask me. Also, do you think they'll ever turn that damn Helix Fossil into an Omanyte? And is the title of "Jesus" going to switch from Pidgeot to Omanyte if that happens?

They turned it into Omanyte on Monday. He's level 35 now and fucks shit up. Bird Jesus is still Bird Jesus, and Omanyte is Lord Helix.

I can only imagine the rejoices of the cheering throngs.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S3 headphones in my iPhone because fuck the system.

*hands Special Award*

I dont like the Apple earbuds anymore, they changed the way they make them and they dont fit my ears anymore so I just buy cheap pairs from Target or Walmart.

BUy Sennheisers. They last long and have a warranty.

I dont like the Apple earbuds anymore, they changed the way they make them and they dont fit my ears anymore so I just buy cheap pairs from Target or Walmart.

I might try those, thanks

Maybe I'll check those out too, I use earbuds a lot. I avoid headphones because they mess up my afr-- I did NOT just say that out loud.

omg we're still doing this
frvr and evr <3

@Lyrebird; is the next Alfred Lord Tennyson.

I am not being sarcastic.

Poetry is in my blood before it got distilled.

My mother decided to try poetry just today :)) Her first poem is about pomengrates and is... okay enough I suppose :sweatlol:

Because I found it a "weird" topic to begin with; but it is about a Facebook contest with a set topic "Pomengrate as the symbol of eternity".

Because I found it a "weird" topic to begin with; but it is about a Facebook contest with a set topic "Pomengrate as the symbol of eternity".

A) Maybe italics would have fit better.

B) Pomegranate, not pomengrate.

C) Huh. That seems like a weird topic, but I can see the justification behind it.

Back
Top Bottom