• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Reaction score
Hello hello hello! Welcome to the latest episode of The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread, fondly known as BCCT!

This thread is your one stop shop for casual conversation! Conversation can flow freely, but all the regular forum rules apply, and with several other rules that can be located in this post. Make sure your posts aren't random and that there's some thought put into them. And make sure to play nice and actually participate in discussion. Have fun!

In thread rules

We expect all in this wonderful, wonderful thread to adhere to the following rules alongside the main forum rules.

1) Random conversation and posts belong in our sister thread Random Messages!

2) Please don't randomly interject into other people's conversations. You can join their conversation, but don't derail it. Feel free to join the chat and suggest a new topic to talk about anytime, but if the topic isn't acknowledged, do not take offense. Your fellow members simply want to discuss the topic currently at hand, or it's possible they have nothing to contribute to the topic you have suggested. Please don't disturb the current chat by repeatedly bringing up your topic more than a couple of times.

3) Keep political discussion to a minimum.

The Archive

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 1 Winner - $aturn¥oshi
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 2 Winner - Mißingnåen
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 3 Winner - Baron Brixius
The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol. 4 Winner - Baf

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

That was fast.

Lol. xD

A new thread! What an honour it is to post on the first page~

Okay, so guys, I actually have something to say. I was watching Nostalgia Critic's review of the awful 1990 Captain America movie. There's a piano piece played at the beginning of the movie that I know I've heard before, but I don't remember the name and it's not mentioned in the credits. What is the name of this beautiful piano piece?!

[video=youtube;zYZTmyB338Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYZTmyB338Q[/video]

Skip to about 50 seconds in. Warning, big volume discrepancy once the government agents or whatever come through the window.

I was expecting some big ceremony. This is more underwhelming than Pokemon X and Y's plot.

I was expecting some big ceremony. This is more underwhelming than Pokemon X and Y's plot.

Oh, this is the first new Conversational Chat Thread you've been around for, huh? Well, we didn't give you much of a reason to get your hopes up, so... your folly. I'm just glad I got to be first.

I pretty much expected this unceremonious entrance of the new thread, kinda like a change of guard.

Apparently I came fourth in number of posts in the old thread. I beat the vets. Nice.

You were a pretty active member. Although doing so after the threads had half it's run is quite impressive.

I can't remember where I placed, I was slowly climbing the ladder though.

Oh, there's a new one of these. Cool.

Back
Top Bottom