• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

For a moment I was confused about why I couldn't reply in v4.

Don't worry about it, sometimes I'll walk around my house aimlessly from room to room wondering why I was in here. Then I remember that this isn't my house.
Is that why I woke up to footsteps last night? @-@

Apparently I came fourth in number of posts in the old thread. I beat the vets. Nice.
No, I beat you at #3. Sadly, I'll probably lose that position in v5 here...oh well.

Lyrebird x Jolene - RoodTroopShipping

OTP

Sad story of the night.

1505543_798482233513229_1056538569_n.jpg

Better love story than the cat next door trying to screw with another cat.

I come in here and see a new thread. This comes to show how little time I spend in this particular section.

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed late.
Although realizing that we don't post isn't good I guess.

I just saw BCCT vol 5 on my activity list, had to get myself a first page post.

I'm still paying attention to TPP, but I'm honestly getting burnt out on the helix fossil meme.

The creator said that he will do a gen 2 game once this is over. I predict that interest in that will be much lower than the current one.

Or more likely just run away.

I'm still paying attention to TPP, but I'm honestly getting burnt out on the helix fossil meme.

Yup. It's getting way past the point of being funny. With any meme, about two days after it originates from it's specific culture, it tends to get over-popularised, mangled and beaten to death.

Back
Top Bottom