• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Heels are awesomely painful. I love it.

Especially the blisters that come with the pain.

Heels are a symbol of male oppression.

But stilletto heels are lethal when stepping on someone's foot when angered.

I've never heard of someone dying of a foot wound, unless you poison your heels.

According to this (Yahoo Answers), stilettos are a good weapon to use to ward off and defend against. potential harassers. It must be painful to be kicked by some lady wearing stilettos.

This thread is so active now. Let's make it more lively by discussing the riveting topic of philately.

This thread is so active now. Let's make it more lively by discussing the riveting topic of philately.

Jolene, I actually know what you are thinking right now. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

According to this (Yahoo Answers), stilettos are a good weapon to use to ward off and defend against. potential harassers. It must be painful to be kicked by some lady wearing stilettos.

I guess that would depend on the stilettos. I doubt running away in them would work wonders, so there's a major problem if I ever saw one.

Nooo....

Why would you use Yahoo Answers? That's thing is only useful to troll people on.

Yahoo answers is entertaining when you're bored.

Nooo....

Why would you use Yahoo Answers? That's thing is only useful to troll people on.
Then, some people must be desperate to go to Yahoo Answers for help with their Physics homework.

Lol, I used to go to Yahoo answers all the time for homework help. xDDD

I laugh so hard when I read peoples comments!

Back
Top Bottom