• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

I would rather a nice sleek sportscar driving around the European coastline.

Tesla or gtfo.
Bike riding ftw! Speaking of that, I ordered a new bike the other day. Really looking forward to hitting the park trails here--they are absolutely massive, spanning throughout most of the city (and it's a pretty darn big city in the first place).

For me it is driving then surfing and then bike riding.

For me it is driving then surfing and then bike riding.
You lucky Australian person. I miss swimming in a real sea--all we have here are rivers and lakes. Gross. Not to mention that you have no hope of surfing here...

I havent ridden my bike in a long time. I probably should see if I need to put air in the tires.
Pretty sure you would. Check if the brakes and shifters work right, too! Most people do maintenance on their bikes at least once every season.

I've only had access to crappy, barely-functioning mountain bikes that people would throw out as a kid. :( Took quit a bit of effort to ride those pieces of crap. I expect my new one will be super amazing by comparison. It's a hybrid bike, too--meaning it has some qualities of a road (fast) bike and a mountain bike (comfort). I'm so pumped. *_*

I always wanted to ride a motorbike. It would be so awesome to feel the air and to ride it and wow.

Workin' on getting my license for a motorbike, actually. I managed to find one cheap because it was in the shittiest condition ever, but somehow managed to restore it and can't wait to ride it legally.

In other news, holy bananas has it been awhile since I've been here. I don't recognize ​anyone.

No kidding. You were probs before my time and well yeah welcome back I guess.

Ye, last time I was really active here was maybe... 8th grade, (American high school) freshman year, maybe? so, like... Gah, well, if it puts it into perspective, I'm gonna be 20 in a couple months. I dunno. Only recently managed to get back into Pokemon because X/Y actually wasn't terrible.

And yeh, thanks for the sentiments. Hopefully I can get used to this new (to me) layout and get the same experience here that I did years ago. Which is to say, good. This is definitely one of the more pleasant forums I've been on.

And this is really going to date me, but I still remember the Hall of Shame and "POKEMON MAAAAAAAAA". Which if anyone remembers either of those, I will be shocked.

Dude I love mixing new drinks together.

Dude I love mixing new drinks together.

When I was younger, I used to mix different flavors of sodas. I can feel the enamel peeling off my teeth as I think about it.

Sodas? I don't remember having sodas in recent imes.

I always wanted to ride a motorbike. It would be so awesome to feel the air and to ride it and wow.

I would actually like something like a Vespa or a Honda Metropolitan. But id be a bit hesitant to drive it on Ohio roads because they are full of potholes and im more worried about the other drivers in huge Chevy Suburbans not paying attention while driving 3 tons of sheet metal towards me

For someone of small stature I can drink a lot without getting very drunk. I usually drink vodka and orange and alcopops when I feel like going steady in between. Hate whiskey and beer. I can drink cider if it's like apple or pear etc but still not my thing. I remember the first time I got drunk, I was about 15, my brother gave me about 4 beers and I was plastered. Think I just said a lot of incoherent things then fell asleep, crazy times.

I don't know I just go on hyper mode and I can't sleep after well things that kids shouldn't do.

Back
Top Bottom