• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

Holy heck, a fellow Ohio person. Yeah, potholes are pretty much my main concern with my motorcycle right now, though I consider myself a pretty diligent driver and fortunately live in a tourist town that gets the worst of it filled in before summer hits... most of the time. As soon as you're out of town, forget it though.

I may have found the greatest avatar. :3

I am very amused by the Doritos Lysandre avatar. XD

On motorbikes, I think that would be a better choice than a car for me. Sure, I'm much more vulnerable on one, but if it saves money on gasoline, I'm all for it. XD

I am very amused by the Doritos Lysandre avatar. XD

On motorbikes, I think that would be a better choice than a car for me. Sure, I'm much more vulnerable on one, but if it saves money on gasoline, I'm all for it. XD

However you'll be paying a lot on the bike, gear, maintenance, insurances, rego and which type of bike itself. I mean if you want cheap then something of a 250CC would work but I mean I would rather a cheap car. Sure I'll be paying more on fuel inclusive of a fuel levy plus rego and insurance but I do not have to pay for gear which is a 100% needed and pricey for good stuff.

Holy heck, a fellow Ohio person. Yeah, potholes are pretty much my main concern with my motorcycle right now, though I consider myself a pretty diligent driver and fortunately live in a tourist town that gets the worst of it filled in before summer hits... most of the time. As soon as you're out of town, forget it though.

Some of the potholes around where im from would easly do major damage to the car or small truck. But at least with a car i dont have to worry about getting flung off of the back of a car if i hit a pothole or have to worry about the infamous ohio weather suddenly taking a turn for the worse and having to get soaked driving home

I went out with my friends to the bars in Fells Point and had a great time. I even met this guy there and we exchanged numbers.

Minecraft and Reach got here ahead of schedule. Gonna be a good weekend.

God I hope that guy I met last night calls me.

You at least wait 28 hours before calling. I mean it is simple logic, too early means too eager and too late means no interest. It's like a game where your timing needs to be precise.

You at least wait 28 hours before calling. I mean it is simple logic, too early means too eager and too late means no interest. It's like a game where your timing needs to be precise.
Well I met him last night so I think calling him Sunday night would be a good time to call if he hasn't called me by then.

I had a dream where I was the ruler of all of Africa. It was an amazing dream full of power, finance and bloodshed from coups.

I miss that dream.

I am doing nothing today. I have to recover from last nights drinking.

I just came up with an entire plant to become Dictator of the Pokémon world.

But sadly, it's not possible.

U wana go?!To 711 for a grape slushee

I wouldn't even really need to battle. I'd destroy the E4 halls first. Then slowly destroy all gym leaders and top percentage Ratata.
Then I'd be unstoppable. Except against the Goddess. *Bows*

Oh no I mean actual combat where we can see rivers of blood and I turn your army against you.

I don't feel like cooking today so I am probably going to order a sub or something like that for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom