• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

But you also said you hated exercise and didn't want to swim! Swimming is actually one of the healthiest forms of exercise you can do. It's good for your cardiovascular system, it's good for your back, and it's even fairly good at helping you build muscle. Put your mind to it and give it a serious try. You can even pretend you're a kyogre. xd

Even if I did exercise Im still dependent on the meds. Also I dont want to swim because the pool is still too cold, it only just started to get really hot out.

Fair enough! But you'd still benefit a lot from exercise in the other ways mentioned. :)

I smell something beautiful to the sense and then I realized it was me. Also we just got evacuated from a Uni chill out room due a fire alarm.

Wooo

I've never found any sport fun or worth being a part of. I really just don't enjoy any.

The new (maybe not, I haven't been active lately) Like system is confusing -.-;

I play badminton every week with teachers and other staff of the school. It's really fun :)

They did some update before to fix some bug. That end up made this thread broken.

Code stilll appears if you edit post occasionally.

I love soccer and basketball. Both function the same way really, except you use feet or hands. Both require good handling, passing, and some menuverability.

The code thing appears too. At least the post edits go through.

I can't kick anything to save my life, lol. xD I like watching soccer though (World Cup soon!).

I play in centre mid in football and at the 1 in basketball. I like play anything that I can when it comes to sport.

My dad said I had a natural backswing in golf. :I

My dad said I had a natural backswing in golf. :I

Oooh what's your handicap?

I have no idea. He just said I had a good backswing. I haven't played in years.

I do like sports, I'm just garbage at all of them and I'm not in shape so I get tired quickly. I'm not overweight, I'm just not well-built.

I played with my family last weekend. It was so awesome, it is just another sport I want to try and be awesome at, so I'm going to learn everything I can about the sport and practice, practice, practice.

I just swim and dance *play DDR*.

I like badminton and table tennis the most. :> I learned to swim too a couple years ago and I think I still can at least prevent myself from drowning.

Only sport I've ever played was gaelic football like 5 years ago. Need to get fit and really strong if I am to play it again.

Looks like my Britain trip is gonna be London > Cardiff > Swansea > York > Liverpool > Glasgow > Edinburgh. Can't wait for July!

Back
Top Bottom