• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Planes are comfortable. People exaggerate way too much. Flying 24 hours though is a pain.

I know the feeling considering my height. I barely get any leg room but I got used to it. Sometimes in stopovers you could get lucky on flights where there aren't many people, so you can get a row to yourself. But on Airbuses, there are a lot of leg room especially on premium economy. I guess flying around I'm used to it. I think I've been at home in 2015 for like 2 months and since October 2014 it's been 3 months. So it has been a lot of travelling for me and you do get travelling fatigue from all the flights, airports, trains and stuff.

Being on planes is not all that pleasant. In my experience they're usually cold and being on one in general is not very comfortable, the seats usually arent and I dont really like being in the air and take off is kinda weird and sorta messes with your brain a little :/ Im usually fine when the plane is in the air and the view out the window is nice, surreal to look out and be so near the clouds.

I've never been on a plane myself, and they kinda scare me. I have been growing warmer towards the idea of trying it out to see what it's like, however.

Umm you get into clubs for free or it is a cheap enterence fee. The money is from the alcohol.

Well yeah, that's what I was talking about. I could either spend $10 for a drink or two at a club or stay home and spend $15-$20 on a full handle of whiskey and a box of Cokes and get more out of it.

I've never been on a plane myself, and they kinda scare me. I have been growing warmer towards the idea of trying it out to see what it's like, however.

I've been flying since I was born, I love planes. People always say they're scared a plane will crash but out of the millions of commercial flights a year there's what, maybe one a year in the US? Less? (not saying that's your reason, just a common one)

Last edited:
Well yeah, that's what I was talking about. I could either spend $10 for a drink or two at a club or stay home and spend $15-$20 on a full handle of whiskey and a box of Cokes and get more out of it.

I've been flying since I was born, I love planes. People always say they're scared a plane will crash but out of the millions of commercial flights a year there's what, maybe one a year in the US? Less? (not saying that's your reason, just a common one)

Yeah, that's the reason they scare me. But you're right, it is statistically improbable that I'll be in an actual wreck, which is helping me overcome this fear.

Yeah, that's the reason they scare me. But you're right, it is statistically improbable that I'll be in an actual wreck, which is helping me overcome this fear.

Not sure what airlines fly out of your airport, but my favorite by far is Southwest. Slightly more expensive, but their staff are generally 5 times friendlier than other airlines, plus you get two free checked bags and two carry-ons. Definitely makes up for that slight price increase. By the time you check bags on other airlines it's the same price or more than a Southwest ticket.

I really like planes and flights and all. I've been in quite a bunch of flights so I'm not scared of them at all. I like that weird feeling I get when we take off. And the view is great. Especially full-circle rainbows, when I get to see them.

Umm dude that's kind of lame. The social aspect of the clubs make it awesome. I mean who the heck wants to drink alone when they can drink with friends and random people that are fun to talk to.

Anyway I'm uses to flying since I've been on planes a lot in the last 6-7 months. So it is just like you get used to it. You know what to wear, you avoid DVT and you just watch a lot of movies and stuff, or even get some work done on a laptop.

Well there are bars. Still with people but less loud music. It is just so fun going clubbing with the music, the lights, the darkness, the people, the outfits you can wear, the drinks, the dancefloor, the view outside overlooking the ocean. It is awesome.

Or the clubs that are dirty, smokey, grungy with music that fits the atmosphere. So fun

I honestly prefer staying in and drinking with only a few friends, watching movies or screaming at each other over video games. Also have a group of guys I've been playing games with for a few years that I met online and we'll drink while playing team-based games then insult each other when somebody messes up. Different ways of having fun, I guess.

See that's not fun to me. I need to go out and go somewhere where it's loud and there a lot of people. That's why I just go out and do things because it's fun and you meet new people and interact with people and so on.

See that's not fun to me. I need to go out and go somewhere where it's loud and there a lot of people. That's why I just go out and do things because it's fun and you meet new people and interact with people and so on.

See, I'm kinda with you on this, people are fun. I wasn't really like that when I was younger, tho. It took time to realize that people aren't threatening and just want to have a fun time, same as me.

Back
Top Bottom