• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I'm more content with only a small handful of good friends to do things with. Always been like that. I still know a ton of people and get along with them, but hanging out is only for a few people.

People are social in different ways. A lot of people don't like big crowds and stuff which is completely fair. I'm not that person though. I love crowds and I love huge parties. I've told I'm like a Party Girl or if I was American I would be the stereotyped Californian girl except a lot more intelligent (I hope they mean the last part)

People are social in different ways. A lot of people don't like big crowds and stuff which is completely fair. I'm not that person though. I love crowds and I love huge parties. I've told I'm like a Party Girl or if I was American I would be the stereotyped Californian girl except a lot more intelligent (I hope they mean the last part)

Stereotypical California girls are pretty, tanned-up, hippy/surfer, blonde girls who only care about the beach, beach parties, getting wasted at the beach, getting In-N-Out Burger before hitting the beach, and aren't very smart at all. Not sure if ya'll have that same stereotype of California girls, but the only bad thing about all of that is being known as some of the dumbest girls in the country.

That's not for the whole state, mind you, only the coastline beach areas. But that's the generic stereotype of a California girl that I've heard in the multiple states I've lived in.

There are honestly a ridiculous amount of stereotypes about Cali that have to do with what city/area/half of the state you're from. More so than I'd say for most states.

Stereotypical California girls are pretty, tanned-up, hippy/surfer, blonde girls who only care about the beach, beach parties, getting wasted at the beach, getting In-N-Out Burger before hitting the beach, and aren't very smart at all.

That's pretty much me minus the burger part.

I once payed €250 for a burger.

Why? Was it a great burger? And is that sign euros, dang that's expensive.
Yeah, that's euro's.

I was on a holiday in France with mates, and we went to Spain for one day and had to get a bus back to France at a certain time. Due to me going for a burger at the last minute we missed it, so we had to take a taxi back to France which was €250.

I'm still the target of a lot of burger and taxi jokes. :mallet:

10 dollars for a burger gets us a huge good tasting burger that can feed 6 people Here, but we all eat them by ourselves or halves.

Back
Top Bottom