• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I've never been a huge fan of McDonalds.

There is so much calories and sodium in the food, and the food is so cheap because it's low quality meat with fillers and stuff in it :/

Most of the time I eat pretty healthy, but if I want something that will keep me full for a long time I usually get some Chinese food or Pizza.

There is so much calories and sodium in the food, and the food is so cheap because it's low quality meat with fillers and stuff in it :/

Most of the time I eat pretty healthy, but if I want something that will keep me full for a long time I usually get some Chinese food or Pizza.

I hate both those foods. I can't stand greasy, or just chinese food at all.

Well, the part where I can't drink is kind of important, did I leave that out?

If you have questions I m 19 and in America

Americanized Chinese food is greasy, but authentic is pretty healthy for the most part. I can say the same thing for the Indian food that I've eaten at restaurants and the food I eat at home.

tfw you're better looking than everyone around you, so you have a bug crawling into your ear

Well, the part where I can't drink is kind of important, did I leave that out?

If you have questions I m 19 and in America

Never stopped me.

I'm trying not to get MIP so I can play college football, and I don't think it would be wise since I'm not a citizen yet.

Americanized Chinese food is greasy, but authentic is pretty healthy for the most part. I can say the same thing for the Indian food that I've eaten at restaurants and the food I eat at home.

No I mean I can't deal with any chinese food.

A lot of the food has oil in the sauce for extra flavor, but I understand if Chinese food isn't for you.

What do you like then?

I'm not really picky, but I love some Mexican recipies, of course with way less oil than there's supposed to be. I like to eat enchiladas, y mole. Rice is also good with them. And that's basically all I like, but I eat everything else. Except for lettuce, zucchini, sweet potato, and dry cake, I can't stand any of thise foods either.

I cook food.

I don't eat fast food but whatever. I'm not going to deride someone's choice unless I'm dating them.

I find cooking pretty difficult, I mean I know how to make simple stuff but not like complicated meals, though I could probably learn. I didnt realize Fried Rice was so easy to cook until I learned to make that recently, thats an example. Most of the time I just go for simple things.

I don't cook, mainly because I haven't taken a cooking class yet in my 3 years of high school yet. Maybe I will in the fall. I sure hope I do considering it will be my senior year..

Meh cooking is easy, I mean if you know how. I can pretty much cook anything I have a recipe to. But the time you find out you need to cook everything at different times. "You can't cook potatoes, and onion at the same time", I was like what?

Back
Top Bottom