• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Lyrebird advice for the month: If you're going to hire a stripper for a friend, make sure your friend can use her teeth to take off the stripper's clothes. Also Lyrebird advice No. 2 - If you're at the airport, dress to impress like you're a businessman or woman who's working overseas while reading the Economist and where it is assumed you're going to stay at the best hotels and have an affair on your partner.

Your sentences are so incoherent tho

Lyrebird advice for the month: If you're going to hire a stripper for a friend, make sure your friend can use her teeth to take off the stripper's clothes. Also Lyrebird advice No. 2 - If you're at the airport, dress to impress like you're a businessman or woman who's working overseas while reading the Economist and where it is assumed you're going to stay at the best hotels and have an affair on your partner.

Yes, yes they are.

Yes, yes they are.

i love you lyrebird

How tall are you? Which sports do you like? Would you wear a blue suit to a formal event?

Yeah see I'm married. MARRIED TO MY WORK AS A GODDESS!!!!!!!

Or to try and become the leader of Österreich.

Ich bin nicht deine Frau. Ich bin verheiratet mit meiner Arbeit.

Anyway Austria have easier football teams to have a stake in. Unless I can get a stake in a Bundesliga team or West Ham.

Ich bin nicht deine Frau. Ich bin verheiratet mit meiner Arbeit.

Anyway Austria have easier football teams to have a stake in. Unless I can get a stake in a Bundesliga team or West Ham.

komm bis die deutsche seite

EDIT: bitte

Nein, danke. Darüber hinaus ist es nicht, Französisch oder Italienisch. Dies ist gegen die Regeln.

I find it cute when seagulls steal other people's sandwiches.

Nein, danke. Darüber hinaus ist es nicht, Französisch oder Italienisch. Dies ist gegen die Regeln.

I find it cute when seagulls steal other people's sandwiches.

du machst keinen sinn, in german or english.

are you saying seagulls are people?

I'm in love with me. Because of ma beauté, mon charme excentrique attrayant et mon sens de la mode.

Oh and I am somewhat multilingual, I guess.

I'm in love with me. Because of ma beauté, mon charme excentrique attrayant et mon sens de la mode.

Oh and I am somewhat multilingual, I guess.

Französisch ist eine schlechte sprache. I don't believe you, I think you just used google translate.

Hey, don't knock France. It's special to me. Eww google translate is so gross. It's like eating greasy KFC or something, so gross.

Back
Top Bottom