• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Hey, don't knock France. It's special to me. Eww google translate is so gross. It's like eating greasy KFC or something, so gross.

ich habe frankreich nicht geschlagen, nur französische sprache. obwohl frankreich riecht schlecht

KFC is good

yeah, i just went to brussels, i got the french speaking experience without having to set foot in france

Meh I like any food that makes new not hungry no more. Except zucchini, and sweet potato. Lettuce I still don't get along with. Anything too greasy or dry is also not my cup of tea. On that note, the only greasy food I like is fried chicken.

Ah huh....so anyway the reason behind learning languages.

In my business you prepare for the unexpected.

I'm in love with me. Because of ma beauté, mon charme excentrique attrayant et mon sens de la mode.

Oh and I am somewhat multilingual, I guess.

Französisch ist eine schlechte sprache. I don't believe you, I think you just used google translate.

Google translate is very inaccurate and unreliable when translating most languages. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use it to try to sound smart :p

Yeah I don't understand Norwegian.

Also we have a language thread here in OtB. So yeah

Just got a tumblr and wow.. it's way more addicting than I expected.

Now I have something else to do while all my friends are busy x)

Stay off the dark side of tumblr and you will be fine for the most part, there are THOSE parts though.

Well I mean it's not like the worst thing out there but discussion about serious stuff and sport there is a total no go.

Back
Top Bottom