• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Anyway I always wanted to design clothes. But I guess those that can't make, can critique.

I could have dabbled in design if I really wanted to, but designing clothes bores me unless I have actual incentive.

I get the feeling fashion design is really really hard, I could never do it. Im too much a perfectionist about things like that, but I dont exactly have a huge amount of ideas on what might look good. I'll leave it to the pros :p

It is really hard and it's all about season lines and other stuff.

I went fishing on a boat in upstate New York. Is that close enough?

Anyway sailing around the world would be pretty awesome. Actually flying a plane would be even more like awesome.

Well, if I've learned anything from Microsoft Flight Simulator, me flying a plane would probably end in death, destruction, and disaster. ​God I love alliteration.

Oh it would be fun. Flying above the clouds, the chance of one screw and you're gone. It's thrilling and hot.

So... what you're saying is you get off to the thought of being in a plane wreck?

Alright, good. Because I've seen some weird fetishes, but that... erm... on another note, I've been writing faster than ever.

Back
Top Bottom