• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Looks like we have a completely new design here...

Did I tell you guys I once suggested a support and advice board in 2009 and was shot down. Truly I was ahead of my time.

New forums! Everything looks weird, though. It's like a mix of old vB and new XenForo. Mostly to do with the posting UI, but there's also a lot of things to be done.

(Also, I'm back!)

The XenForo layout has some nice things to it, though I can do without the Times New Roman font. =\ Something for the suggestion box?

Probably just a matter of time. Give it a while - they'll probably sort out the styles that end up with parts using the wrong kinda style or something.

What an unusual setup - it's going to take a while to get used to it and find everything and such. Still, it's good to be back. Between my wifi signal failing and the transfer I haven't been here for a while :(
I like being drunk but it doesn't like me. I six alcopops last night (Halloween party) felt sick, got the shakes, headache the works. I have extremely low tolerance these days. Might be something to do with my low blood pressure.
Probably the negative effects were caused by the sugar not the alcohol.

What an unusual setup - it's going to take a while to get used to it and find everything and such. Still, it's good to be back. Between my wifi signal failing and the transfer I haven't been here for a while :(
Probably the negative effects were caused by the sugar not the alcohol.
You never know, though.

Me? I think I have really poor alcohol tolerance.

I think XenForo feels just right, to be honest. I'd prefer XenForo over any vB any time, any day.

Well. Now I have to see if I can find my avatar. Not sure why it was deleted, unless that's standard for the upgrade for images not to carry over.

Edit: Oh............ all of my ancient blog posts are gone too. I mean, I haven't made one in probably a year, but wow. I posted one or two a week for my first couple years here and we had a small ring of people who had connected blogs. Occasionally went through them to see where I was in life. Kinda miss them, really.

Had the best dream about the next main series Pokemon game being announced by Serebii on Twitter. Took place in the Orange Islands if the Orange Islands were in the shape of the letter Y.

Back
Top Bottom