• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Yes it is fun. Sometimes you just got to have some random fun.
I just wanted to quote this, I mean this is practically the best thing I've ever quoted.

Also it's like you want to advertise it but have no words to describe it. Like "sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do"

Oh man, the RM/Chat thread fights were back during Volumes 1-3. I remember those. RM kids kept trying to come here to mess up the flow then either decided to stay and give it a legit shot or got booted from the thread by mods.

Oh man, the RM/Chat thread fights were back during Volumes 1-3. I remember those. RM kids kept trying to come here to mess up the flow then either decided to stay and give it a legit shot or got booted from the thread by mods.

I remember Volume 3. I think that's as far back as I go, though 2 might have been dying around the time I joined.

I can just imagine @Terrell coming in here guns blazin'

Hi everyone!

Sometimes I wish I was an actual Noivern.

(Also, is it just me, or is the password reset overdue?)

*posts randomly and runs out the door, laughing maniacally*

Hi everyone!

Sometimes I wish I was an actual Noivern.

(Also, is it just me, or is the password reset overdue?)

It never...happened. Archaic said something like "as long as your email's fine, then you shouldn't need to reset your password" in the issues thread.

Back
Top Bottom