• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I just stuffed myself with food. I guess I'm just a really big eater. Then again, maybe Noivern are big eaters. :p

What I love is that there's plenty of leftover Cheesecake and Pumpkin Pie
Ok this was just awesome reading. It's like imma recook all my food and it smells great, oh did I mention the thing I like the most is the cake.

I've had Pumpkin Pie for breakfast for the last two days... I'm not sure whether this is the most brilliant thing I've ever done or if I should be wallowing in guilt.
Now I'm all out. :( Back to being a grown up.

That sounds like something I'd be very afraid of! I'm quite squishy...

Sorry to hear about it.

I bought an SSD.

I wanna thank the cops yesterday for pulling over that idiot bicyclist for ignoring a stop sign while I was completing my left turn onto the street that the cyclist just blew right past by.

I dislocated my shoulder on Thanksgiving.

I was building exercise equipment, and I was tightening a few loose screws. The other person was holding part of the arm above me as I worked, but their grip slipped and the arm came crashing down on my left shoulder.

That was painful...
Oh yikes that doesnt sound fun :/

Aye, I don't remember if I'm new to this good ol' chatty thread, so hello.

Hi, welcome :)
I wanna thank the cops yesterday for pulling over that idiot bicyclist for ignoring a stop sign while I was completing my left turn onto the street that the cyclist just blew right past by.
Oh jeez, yeah everybody's gotta obey traffic laws, glad they caught them.

Yeah.

And although I should be sleeping, I'm actually quite happy that I finished most of my Mechanics homework even though I didn't mean to spend so much time on it.

Two more weeks until I start on Statistical Mechanics and Electromagnetism 1

Back
Top Bottom