• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I was crying over a coupled oscillations problem before the coupled oscillations lecture for nothing. ;____;

I'm glad I'm done with school, although I hate being an adult sometimes...

That said, I didn't have to ask anybody when I purchased myself a gift last night, because how I spend my money is my responsibility. There is some satisfaction in having money and essentially being financially independent.

Eh, it just feels far away considering I'm taking 5 years to do my undergrad instead of 4. I'm supposed to be graduating next spring but I ended up failing basic Quantum Mechanics first time around due to poor personal decisions.

I don't know. I think I spent way too much time going up and down, which is really strange. I think the charm of Quark's has gotten me from top to bottom.

As big as Bulbagarden Forums is, I'm honestly surprised the chat thread isn't more active. America's biggest and most famous cities never fail to surprise me, what with all the themed restaurants and bars, like that Quark's Bar thing off DS9.

...Google was correct, right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom