• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I mean all US presidents aren't saints, but the past 3 have been particularly bad. That's why I want the next one to be good. Not Hillary or Trump (who is surprisingly has good polls for his frankly racist ideas, but American politics is mad).

Definitely, but we also don't want to let people go around doing what they want. Having better gun control enforced toward the state, getting 20% more of the population ensured, and many other things helped our state as well as many other western states. Yeah he did screw up by sitting on laws that were previously made, but the long term effects will be more positive I believe.

People who want to are going to run around doing what they want any way regardless of legality.
If somebody wants to acquire a gun and shoot people, do you really think they're going to care how they acquire that gun?
Semi-automatics are one thing, but crazies who want to shoot people will find ways to purchase guns, legally or not.
Laws are there to protect the people who follow them, not to restrict the people who are going to break them anyway.

As far as insuring people, perhaps more people are being insured, but the overall quality of insurance has gone down while the cost to many people has gone up. The ends do not justify the means.
Keep on borrowing from the future, and eventually the future is going to be broke. Then what?

Well we don't have much proof of what gun laws do thanks to gun studies being banned, so I can't say much on that.

As for insurance, a law signed in 2004 ensured prices would rise uncontrollably, ending in a worse scenario than right now for future government.

That's about all I'll say because we are taking away from the real issue here, why is the dad from Michael in the middle so violent?

Yeah, he kept screaming art everything, and seemed to lack self control. Also common sense but that's beside the point. Plus he was more tame than the mother.

Not as bad a Lois and Reese in the series.

Speaking of series, my mechanics midterm is finally over! I can go back to binge watching Doctor Who in peace now.

Good luck Jack.
Angela Merkel being TIME's person of the year is a joke. What she has done with the EU is not funny, and has let to the rise of UKIP. Look who was the TIME person of the year in 1938

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom