• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Ice is a big problem, especially black ice.

I used to wish it would snow when I was little but now I just want spring to come!

Love a good snow. Get to do some shoveling. Have some hot chocolate afterwards.

And you better believe I look great shoveling with Chuck Taylors.

I remember last year the snow piles on the sides of the driveway were taller than me.

Not that that's much of an accomplishment, since I'm only 5-3, but still...

Star Wars spoilers to follow, don't read if you haven't seen Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.

I think, knowing the Star Wars universe, that Rei is Luke's daughter, or at the very least is related to someone that we already know. I think that's fucking bullshit though. If Luke is her father, then he left her with a slaver on a dead planet to scrap ships for barely any food. Luke was left on a shitty planet, but at least he had a family that cared about him. Also, she thought Luke Skywalker was a legend. As in like, not a real person. So if she was his daughter, then some memory manipulation has to be involved, and fuck that as a plot device.

Star Wars spoilers to follow, don't read if you haven't seen Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.

I think, knowing the Star Wars universe, that Rei is Luke's daughter, or at the very least is related to someone that we already know. I think that's fucking bullshit though. If Luke is her father, then he left her with a slaver on a dead planet to scrap ships for barely any food. Luke was left on a shitty planet, but at least he had a family that cared about him. Also, she thought Luke Skywalker was a legend. As in like, not a real person. So if she was his daughter, then some memory manipulation has to be involved, and fuck that as a plot device.
Just keep in mind that having offspring is against the Jedi Code. But who follows that, anyway? I mean, just look at Anakin.

Just keep in mind that having offspring is against the Jedi Code. But who follows that, anyway? I mean, just look at Anakin.
Yeah, that's another plot problem that was set up by the prequels. It is established that the force is hereditary (my father has it, I have it, my sister has it, etc.), and yet in the prequels the jedi aren't allowed to have sex. So where do all these jedi come from then George?

But aside from that, I don't think Luke would be following all the rules laid out by the jedi of the Old Republic. I doubt Yoda would have been wasting the precious time he had to train Luke on explaining the specific minutia of the old jedi laws, such as the merits of celibacy.

Time to get wet, it's raining here too! And I gotta go outside... soon.....

Who's looking forward to the grippe season ending? The official allergy season is coming up next.

I'm pretty sad that I can't join the coding competition that is happening at my school this weekend.

Thanks Electricity and Magnetism midterm being on Tuesday,

It has already happened. I have a late night final followed by an early morning final the next day. This means that I can't go home that day.

Thanks Jack.

It has already happened. I have a late night final followed by an early morning final the next day. This means that I can't go home that day.

Thanks Jack.
No problem I'm always here to help. I will do all in my power to inconvenience your schedule in any way in the future as well. I hope you enjoy your time with me as your scheduler messer upper.

Back
Top Bottom