• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I liked the films just fine. I didn't think they were amazing, but I'm not the biggest fan of Tolkien's universe in the first place. Good, solid fantasy that made the most of a fairly dull source material.
I enjoyed the spectacle for the most part. The over use of CGI was off putting, and there were many "come on now!" moments. I definitely wouldn't go so far as to call them good, but I can understand how someone could get some enjoyment out of them.

I guess it's not so much that there was additional content, but that there was so much fanservice pointlessly shoehorned in. Like why did Legolas have to be there at all, and why did they make him a total dick.

ANyway Valentine's Day. Kind of a weird day when you're single but hey I still get roses. Up yours society.

Society will have to remember their role.

Happy Valentine's day ppl.

On another note, did fab create every thread cause he created way too many.

Something I've always wondered about XenForo, can you award trophies manually? Like if there is a random contest, can you give the winner a trophy?

I maaaay have added two trophies XD

You should get one on your birthday, but I think it really will only be your next birthday.

Couldn't you have done that three weeks ago, now I have to wait an entire year. If I'm not dead by then!

Back
Top Bottom