• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I have no concentration when it comes to reading. I like audiobooks though, they keep my interest. But, honestly, anything longer than a sentence, and this is already pushing it, I'll start skimming it or take ages to read it.

i write (sig has proof) but it's been probably 10 years since i last read a book voluntarily

i love creating and expressing myself, but i hate reading other people's stuff, with only a few exceptions. made literature/finnish class really annoying since i ended up hating nearly every text i was made to analyze

The only book I regularly read is the Hobbit. Usually once or twice a year because I love it so much. I've also read the Inheritance Series multiple times (Eragon and sequels).

Also WOW, this takes me back. Made this during that major forum server update back in 2011. Think it was during all the speculation for what the third version of Black & White would be, before B2W2 was announced.
pokemon_brown_version_by_rahunterb-d3h50nc.png

I thought it would be called Grey and feature Kyurem and the original dragon's full form.

I got scraped by the northern edges of Irma. Just barely. She died down a lot faster than was expected, so North Carolina had been in a state of emergency for a few days.

A few hours ago I had sleep paralysis for the first time... and a Pokemon-themed nightmare to go along with it!

Sleep paralysis sounds scary D: the whole idea of waking up and not being able to move freaks me out a little.

Yeah, it was pretty unpleasant. It's a good thing I left the light on my desk on because I couldn't imagine how much scarier it would have been to experience it in the dark!

It's kinda an odd question, but am I the only one that, when having sleep paralysis, forces myself to get out of it? Like I literally tell my brain to move my arm and then force myself not to fall asleep again.

I was kinda able to force myself to wake up when I started having the nightmare. I tried to grab my glasses on the nightstand but my hand jerked and I wound up knocking them down. Now I can't find them. Good thing I had a spare pair.

I think I may have had it once, but it didn't last for very long thankfully. Hope you find your glasses though!

I go back to class tomorrow now that my spring break is over and I have got far too used to sleeping whenever I want ;-; booooo take me back to the start of my holidays again plz so I can redo it and actually get my work done instead

@CherubCookie Thanks. Although I have to admit, I think my spare glasses suit me much better than the style I was using before.

So... It's spring where you live? It's autumn where I live. We must be on different sides of the Equator.

@CherubCookie Thanks. Although I have to admit, I think my spare glasses suit me much better than the style I was using before.
Ooh that's a good thing then! You should totally consider posting photos in the photo thread :3

and yeah, I'm in Australia! It's spring here, and often too warm for me to live a cosy comfortable life ;-;

Back
Top Bottom