• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Spending time online is the same as spending it in any other casual way. Reading, playing video games, etc. You do what you enjoy as long as it's not a detriment to your mental health. I remember when I wasn't in school or working, being online all day worsened my mental state since I couldn't distract myself from overthinking as an anxious person. ): As much as I hate being so busy with work now, I'm glad my mental health has at least improved lol.

I only went out today for pizza and that was it cause I was super hungry lol ;___;

Tomorrow I have to wake up stupid early for a job interview...

I normally don't have a problem with this except it's like.. an hour and 45 away by bus. How annoying.

I don't mind morning typically because in early shifts you leave early as well so I don't really care as long as I get the rest of the day to myself lol.

And yeah I'm hoping to find something at least by the end of this month, or at the very least before I start classes next month.

Morning is brilliant. The light is always incredibly nice and the air is fresh, though admittedly it is not without its downsides. The transition from getting up at twilight to 10 AM is pretty rough, and one's eyeballs sometimes fail to make the journey. Then there's that morning nausea, right? Like you literally can't eat anything because your chest is not accepting interlopers? It just won't go down, so if I got up early all the time I think I'd develop anorexia.

Summer and spring are the best seasons. The clamminess and perpetual heat is fun! Worrying about fires. Not being able to exercise until night. It's all part of the authentic Sweat Experience. (y) And if you've got someone else to wash your clothes then that's great too.

But winter... take away the childhood nostalgia of being marooned in the gaming den because of the rain and eating peanuts while watching Popeye, you're just left with damp, drab and cold. And the shorter days! They're gruelling. Life is short enough without waking up at three in the afternoon and it already being NIGHT. And if someone says the problem is on my end then I'll Force Choke them. In a nice way, of course. No crushing windpipes... sigh...

I think monkeys are really cool.

Summer drowsiness is wonderful! Hay fever is brilliant, also, and the various insects you never knew even existed coming at you from all directions... its great.

Best thing about winter is the windy days.

YEARS?!! Where do you live? The moon?!

Even on the moon I bet there are big f-cking blood suckers with proboscises you could rip out and stab people with. But the worst of God's creations is the spider. Second only to the cat.

Spiders are grotesque. They bite. They kill. They make their prey buzz noisily and they chase you around the house. Literally. Centipedes and roaches and caterpillars are horrible, too. Pure evil.

The best animal is the human - empathetic, complex, intelligent yet incredibly dim and each one in both appearance and psyche is completely different from the next. Then the wolf and bear. I've once been told that that I look like a chipmunk (something to do with my incredible good looks) so they obviously make the list.

Cats are amazing they're so cute. I wouldnt trade my cat for anything.
I dont mind spiders, I leave them alone usually.The worst for me is wasps/hornets/bees. I just plain dont want them near me. Like I realize they're important but they can stay away from me.

Bees are wonderful. If they sting me then they're less wonderful but c'mon! They're fuzzy. Stripy. Cuddly. Very nice specimens.

I don't understand the adoration surrounding cats. This invites a lot of unconditional hatred, though that is hardly a concern of mine. They're just so... weird! Though big cats are awesome. Panthers, especially, and tigers and basically every single one. Though wolves and bears and hyenas kick ass.

I was excited that this was still going, but alas, it seems that this thread has been kinda dead.

So, how's everyone been? Is this considered necroposting at this point? If so, whoopsie

As long as this thread isn't a Romero-type.

And, life's been... life. You?

Back
Top Bottom