• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

It is currently 1:45 AM and I can't sleep.... Anyone else having the same problem? I think it's cause my emotionally abusive ex messaged me out of the blue to talk to me about her relationship problems.
Sorry to hear that happened to you : (

Its been hard for me to fall asleep at a reasonable times myself lately. I usually have to take something and Im also quite tired during the day as well. A lot of days lately Ive been taking long naps so it may be affecting my sleep schedule, but I just have been really tired, which may be from stress from my job. Ive really got to try and seek help in finding a more suitable one soon.

Sticking with Grookey although I'm someone who's going to wait until the final evos to really make my choice. I typically stick by the Grass starter in every generation regardless anyway so unless Grookey's final evo is like... super ugly it's likely I'm still going with it.

why is that, out of curiosity? =o
First, YouTube apparently keeps changing their policies, making it harder for real YTers to make money.

Second, I’d be forced to play trending games that I don’t even have any interest in, like Fortnite or Apex.

Third, I’d be forced to attend conventions, and I’m super uncomfortable with loud noises and huge crowds.

That does depend on what you do as a YouTuber though. There's people like JaidenAnimations who animate or JennaMarbles who posts a lot of dog stuff. Recently she posted a video where she just showed people all her houseplants for 30 min and somehow I found it super relaxing.

I think the biggest issue I'd have as a YouTuber is all the pressure from fans. Maybe the policies too but not many of the YouTubers I like run into those issues often from what I know.

That does depend on what you do as a YouTuber though. There's people like JaidenAnimations who animate or JennaMarbles who posts a lot of dog stuff. Recently she posted a video where she just showed people all her houseplants for 30 min and somehow I found it super relaxing.

I think the biggest issue I'd have as a YouTuber is all the pressure from fans. Maybe the policies too but not many of the YouTubers I like run into those issues often from what I know.
I don't have any pets, and I can't draw. I would just play video games, but only ones I like like Smash Bros., Zelda or Mario.

Really makes you wonder why Dark Mode doesn't keep the staple green color I've grown to associate BMGf with

Back
Top Bottom