• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I haven't stayed in a hotel since....2017, I believe. It's nice to be far from home, but the feeling of staying in your own bed cannot be replicated. Unless there's something I'm missing.

My own account is 10 years old next year.

Wow. That is some serious mileage we're talking about here in terms of keeping an account for that long. wink
Same here! We deserve a nice 10th birthday cake next year.

meanwhile i'm sitting at a 15th birthday cake alone all by myself

Basically, the first MCU I saw in theaters was "The Avengers", then after that I skipped the others without realizing the significance of having a shared universe. Starting with "Guardians of the Galaxy" in 2014, I began watching them in theaters. In 2016, I began renting the ones I didn't see on iTunes so I could be caught up before "Doctor Strange" came out.

My mom had only seen "Black Panther" in theaters, then a year later she asked me if she would be able to enjoy the then-upcoming "Avengers: Endgame", and I told her she'd have to watch all of the previous MCU movies. So through all of April, she watched EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MOVIES ON A COMBINATION OF AMAZON PRIME, BLU-RAY AND NETFLIX.

Now, I'm building my MCU Blu-Ray library. I've gotten Phase One finished, and Phase Two currently needs "Avengers: Age of Ultron". I'm currently missing "Ant-Man", "Captain America: Civil War", "Doctor Strange", "Ant-Man and the Wasp", "Avengers: Endgame" (currently on digital as of this post) and "Spider-Man: Far From Home" (still in theaters now).

Back
Top Bottom