• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I usually love the villians in things too, just because they're often pretty interesting characters.
And curiously, they are generally the ones that get interesting backstories.
Villains can be interesting, but ones like Team Rocket can get annoying sometimes.
If you're talking about the TRio, I guess it's because they are emulating Time Bokan's villains, who were more or less like that? I mean, it was Time Bokan that started the whole silly villain trio thing in anime.

at least with disney i think a lot of the older villains are more likeable than the protagonists because they got all the focus. in sleeping beatuy for example maleficent had a lot of screentime and personality while aurora herself is on screen for a total of 18 minutes.

at least with disney i think a lot of the older villains are more likeable than the protagonists because they got all the focus. in sleeping beatuy for example maleficent had a lot of screentime and personality while aurora herself is on screen for a total of 18 minutes.
Well, the movie IS called “Sleeping Beauty” for a reason...

Well, the movie IS called “Sleeping Beauty” for a reason...
even so, she does spend a rather large part of the movie awake, yet she doesn't really have much of a personality aside being good looking and kind, which is the case for a lot protagonists in early disney movies, be it princesses or princes.

even so, she does spend a rather large part of the movie awake, yet she doesn't really have much of a personality aside being good looking and kind, which is the case for a lot protagonists in early disney movies, be it princesses or princes.
Just look at Snow White, who every Disney Princess stereotype in one package. Then again, I feel that they fared better than the 90's/00's princesses. Not because of their original movies, but because their personalities got butchered in the sequels shudders at the thought of Mulan II

Just look at Snow White, who every Disney Princess stereotype in one package. Then again, I feel that they fared better than the 90's/00's princesses. Not because of their original movies, but because their personalities got butchered in the sequels shudders at the thought of Mulan II
the sequels are really good at ruining everything that made the first movies special, that's for sure lol.

I keep trying not to look at the new Pokemon to make sure I get some surprises when I get around to playing the game, but that's impossible because of the amount of time I spend on the internet. I am pretty happy about Galarian Forms being a thing, though.

I plan to do my own personal Nuzlocke challenge in Shield, with some alterations to make it less frustrating but still challenging.

Back
Top Bottom