• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Not to brag, but I used to date a cheerleader when I was in high school.

Yes, the chubby nerd dated a gorgeous girl. Shocking, right?

Cheese is delicious. I'll eat a lot of cheeses, but my favorites are feta and aged cheddar.

Cheese curds are also amazing. When they're at room temperature they squeak when you eat them, and they're essential to a good poutine.

Last edited:
I love cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. The only cheeses I don't like are mouldy ones, like bleu cheese and the white part of brie (I will totally take the time to carve the rind off of brie though because brie is fuckin amaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing). I also enjoy goat cheese, white cheddar, queso fresco, and manchego. I mean, there are more that I like but those are the top ones. I don't really feel like listing every single cheese I like cause we'd be here all day. :lolcat:

....jeez, can't believe I'm actually posting in this ghost town, but I feel like I have nowhere else to say stuff right now. I can't post in random messages, I already posted two status messages on my profile recently and I don't want to overdo it, I'm currently the most recent poster in the "what are you thinking about" thread. And I am uncertain whether or not there is enough content here to write a blog. Ugh. I'll attempt to breathe some more activity into my old hangout, fine.

I made the mistake of letting my hamster morsela climb out of her cage and into my hands while the cage was on top of my dresser. I keep telling myself it's a bad idea considering how high up it is, but when I opened the cage door and she started climbing out into my hands I was overcome by her cuteness and had the irresistible urge to hold her. She squirmed out of my hands and I expected her to walk back into my hands like she usually does, but this time she avoided me, which caused me to panic. She fell into the top drawer (which I opened when she started evading me) and I scooped her up from there, but she squirmed out of my hands again and fell to the ground. I don't think she fell the full height of the dresser, but still. My room is also carpeted, which is probably relevant. Luckily she didn't manage to get loose in my room like the day I first got her, and I put her back in her cage. I always worry about li'l morsela-chan, but this pushed me over the edge. She seems fine right now, but I'm not convinced. I'm taking her to the vet either later this week or early next week to confirm she didn't break any bones or anyfin.

I signed up for a crunchyroll free trial recently and watched zombieland saga on there (which I loved). The free trail is set to expire in a few days, and I wanna watch at least one or two more animu before it does. Agitated and disappointed to learn that it doesn't have psycho pass or noragami (I wanted to watch season 2 of both shows), I found that the only anime they have that I'm currently interested in watching are shinryaku! Ika Musume/squid girl, hourou musuko/wandering son, boku dake ga nnai machi/ERASED, and kino no tabi: the beautiful world/kino's journey. It was a bigger selection that my current pessimism was expecting, but still not a lot of options.

although I'm considering watching hourou musuko/wandering son tonight or tomorrow, I have reasons for feeling reluctant. It's an anime that centers on the lives of transgender kids, which most people who know me would assume I'd be super excited to watch, but I have two concerns. The first concern is that they're kids, because when I was their age I had no idea I was a transgirl. The prospect of watching people far younger than me express their true selves does sound beautiful to me, but it also has a ton of potential to make me insecure and jealous, because I didn't do what they did when I was their age. The second concern is that I'm skeptical the anime does a good job of portraying transgender people, because I've heard mixed comments; some people saying it does an excellent job of it, and other people saying that it falls short. Don't get me wrong, there's a 100% chance I'll watch it eventually, but I'm kind of leaning against watching it anytime soon. I feel like it would be better to watch it when I'm more comfortable with myself, to lesson the chance that I'll get upset.

perhaps I'll post here again with a follow up post after I watch whatever I end up deciding to watch.
How many people think I'm awesome?
the fact that you posted this actually lowers my opinion of you, just sayin'

Last edited:
I made the mistake of letting my hamster morsela climb out of her cage and into my hands while the cage was on top of my dresser. I keep telling myself it's a bad idea considering how high up it is, but when I opened the cage door and she started climbing out into my hands I was overcome by her cuteness and had the irresistible urge to hold her. She squirmed out of my hands and I expected her to walk back into my hands like she usually does, but this time she avoided me, which caused me to panic. She fell into the top drawer (which I opened when she started evading me) and I scooped her up from there, but she squirmed out of my hands again and fell to the ground. I don't think she fell the full height of the dresser, but still. Luckily she didn't manage to get loose in my room like the day I first got her, and I put her back in her cage. I always worry about li'l morsela-chan, but this pushed me over the edge. She seems fine right now, but I'm not convinced. I'm taking her to the vet either later this week or early next week to confirm she didn't break any bones or anyfin.

Aw, I hope the li’l girl’s okay.

I made the mistake of letting my hamster morsela climb out of her cage and into my hands while the cage was on top of my dresser. I keep telling myself it's a bad idea considering how high up it is, but when I opened the cage door and she started climbing out into my hands I was overcome by her cuteness and had the irresistible urge to hold her. She squirmed out of my hands and I expected her to walk back into my hands like she usually does, but this time she avoided me, which caused me to panic. She fell into the top drawer (which I opened when she started evading me) and I scooped her up from there, but she squirmed out of my hands again and fell to the ground. I don't think she fell the full height of the dresser, but still. Luckily she didn't manage to get loose in my room like the day I first got her, and I put her back in her cage. I always worry about li'l morsela-chan, but this pushed me over the edge. She seems fine right now, but I'm not convinced. I'm taking her to the vet either later this week or early next week to confirm she didn't break any bones or anyfin.

....Jeez, that's concerning.... Hopefully her bones are intact....

I signed up for a crunchyroll free trial recently and watched zombieland saga on there (which I loved). The free trail is set to expire in a few days, and I wanna watch at least one or two more animu before it does. Agitated and disappointed to learn that it doesn't have psycho pass or noragami (I wanted to watch season 2 of both shows), I found that the only anime they have that I'm currently interested in watching are shinryaku! Ika Musume/squid girl, hourou musuko/wandering son, boku dake ga nnai machi/ERASED, and kino no tabi: the beautiful world/kino's journey. It was a bigger selection that my current pessimism was expecting, but still not a lot of options.

It's worth noting that the Kino's Journey anime that Crunchyroll is hosting is the 2017 one. I specifically watched the 2003 version; and I mostly see people that prefer that adaptation over the modern version. Those people generally say that the modern adaptation doesn't have the same dark atmosphere and philosophical nature of the older adaptation.

Aw, I hope the li’l girl’s okay.
....Jeez, that's concerning.... Hopefully her bones are intact....
thanks, you two
It's worth noting that the Kino's Journey anime that Crunchyroll is hosting is the 2017 one. I watched the 2003 version; and I mostly see people that prefer that adaptation over the modern version. Those people generally say that the modern adaptation doesn't have the same dark atmosphere and philosophical nature of the older adaptation.
hmm, I see. That's disappointing. Guess that's off the table, then. At least until the free trial expires. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom