• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I misread the thread title as "controversial chat" and I was ready to come in with all my hot takes.

Anyway hope everyone's doing good today!

I misread the thread title as "controversial chat" and I was ready to come in with all my hot takes.
You just made me realize the title of this thread is conversational and not controversial. I was wondering why it seemed to lack controversial conversation.

Just want to let everybody on here a Happy New Year’s 2021 everybody! From me and all of my siblings!
494B949C-2068-483A-B4E5-D769CDB5CB45.jpeg
6C714DB4-70AF-455E-B4B0-BF0A581AF2E2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Semi-controversial opinion - no wall should be adorned with wallpaper.

I've always hated it cos my gran had this really rough wallpaper, like it really would scratch your skin up.

Semi-controversial opinion - no wall should be adorned with wallpaper.

I've always hated it cos my gran had this really rough wallpaper, like it really would scratch your skin up.
I really dont like wallpaper. Its a real pain to take down when you dont want it anymore. Paint can be painted over and its fairly easy when you want to change a room. Im really not a decorator but new paint really has an effect.

Paint is so much easier to handle, if you really want, you can paint on a whim, whilst wallpaper is kind of thing you have to plan in advance.

Next controversial opinion;

A hamburger is not a sandwich. It's a burger.

A toastie is a sandwich, but that's as far as I'd go with that. A sandwich, to me, should be on sliced bread of some description. As soon as you start using a ciabatta, a baguette, a bagel, a bread roll, a burger bun, it ceases being a sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom