• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

hi friends
so I was in the bathroom and looked over at the door and a giant mosquito thing the size of my hand was sitting there? ew?? I know those are harmless but ugh I really don't like bugs ; ; freaked out and barely managed to force myself outside to look for and spray it. worst part was my husband left like 5 minutes before then and I had to deal with it myself. -cries-

hi friends
so I was in the bathroom and looked over at the door and a giant mosquito thing the size of my hand was sitting there? ew?? I know those are harmless but ugh I really don't like bugs ; ; freaked out and barely managed to force myself outside to look for and spray it. worst part was my husband left like 5 minutes before then and I had to deal with it myself. -cries-

I am so scared of bugs. Summer is coming just around the corner, which means more sunlight and outdoors stuff, but also more bugs. What really gets me scared is when bugs are inside my house. Sometimes I feel like bugs are crawling on my skin when they aren't and it freaks me out. It's ironic, because I love ladybugs and butterflies, I like some Bug type Pokémon, and Bugsy is my favorite Johto Gym Leader.

On a sort of related note, I've been trying to get outside more, even if I have a lot of indoor things I wanna do. I think sunlight, walking, and listening to music is good for my mental health, but I can only really listen to music when I'm moving (in a car, while walking, while running, etc.).

ahh yes I can totally relate. T_T I'm the same. I love some bug Pokémon but seeing most of them in real life... shudder. Totally get you there.

And do your best keeping that up! Being out can really improve mental health, even if it's just for a bit a day. We do a walk almost every day of the week and it really does help clear your head and make you feel more positive overall. <3

I’ve been enjoying Pokémon Sword a lot more than I thought I would. I’m still trying to find a shiny Lunatone from the Wild Area event this past weekend.
Found a shiny Solrock almost instantly, but no luck on the moon rock. :/
Thats nice to hear,ME. Makes me really miss shimy hunting myself. Though I dont have the enthusiasm I once did for it,sadly.

So I did ultimately find a shiny Lunatone, though I almost missed that it was shiny because the "rock" coloring is very similar to the non-shiny Lunatone, and everything is tinted red.
Before I found said shiny Lunatone, I managed to find a second shiny Solrock, which was hilarious.

i've been trying to shiny hunt tapu lele in dynamax adventures on and off for months (mostly off, for motivation/busy-ness reasons), and i still want it ;_;

kinda wish it was easier to shiny hunt in DA, but i suppose the odds are high enough already, so i shouldn't complain too much lol

i wasn't a shiny hunter before gen 7, tbh. the regional dex making it easier to obtain the shiny charm motivated me to become one o: it's been a lot of fun! although... my patience has been tested a lot with some shinies. @_@

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom