• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Question: If you get sent a gift card in your email and add it to your account on a website you use it for, can you still use the gift card when you go into a physical store? If you have something like the bar code for it? Or is it that once you put the gift card on your website account, can you only use it on the website and nowhere else? Because my boss sent me a Walmart eGift card, and I added it to my Walmart website account to use it, but when I try to buy something off the website, it refuses to let me use the gift card as a payment method no matter what.

I'm not familiar with Walmart but if it's the normal kind of gift card that has a set value (say 100 bucks), that amount should have been added to your wallet when you entered the code on the Walmart website. The gift card itself would be voided at that point.

We watched it the other night and now I can't stop listening to the soundtrack.
i feel ya sister. i watched it on christmas eve, and i've been pretty much constantly listening to "surface pressure" and "we don't talk about bruno" since, with a few of the other songs mixed in every now and then

hi guys, has anyone here seen the new disney movie Encanto? if no, go check it out. it's really good. on the same level as movies like Tangled and Frozen imo.
It's fine. The animation is good, and it's nice to see Latine characters and culture represented, and there are some good songs, but it mostly averages out to average.

It's fine. The animation is good, and it's nice to see Latine characters and culture represented, and there are some good songs, but it mostly averages out to average.
gonna have to disagree with you there. this movie is not on par with masterpieces like Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin, but it's still leaps and bounds above most other movies produced recently. though i should probably add that i love musicals and i think animation is pretty much always the superior way of filming

134359_1641133359.jpg

That's fake!!

gonna have to disagree with you there. this movie is not on par with masterpieces like Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin, but it's still leaps and bounds above most other movies produced recently. though i should probably add that i love musicals and i think animation is pretty much always the superior way of filming
Honestly I don't rate Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin as masterpieces haha. But it's fine, I just have different tastes in animated film.

Back
Top Bottom