• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I have several skin issues which haven't been further specified, one of them making the skin on my head kinda dry and shedding and itching really hard, partially producing blood(crusts) and other liquids, it's especially strong if I walked through rain. In addition to that my stomach is producing too much acid which is kinda annoying but not necessarily a problem. Some other issues I occasionally have are stuff like shivering, pain in the jaw muscles, (jaw) cramps, extraordinary sweating and more stuff (although it's often my own fault because my lifestyle is faaaaar from healthy, I have a habit of completely overdosing on caffeine once in a while). However, I'm not complaining (except for the skin things and the sweating because that's a permanent issue) because I could just stop doing that stuff lol. But what really drives me insane is that my ears are kinda messed up, they're dry inside and itching really really hard, sometimes accompanied by a strong stinging pain so I can't use headphones at the moment (which is by far the worst part of the whole thing) and I have to drip oil in my ear.

Wow, we're still on vol. 5 of the conversational thread?

And to the person above, SOUNDS to me like you are abusing your ear drums.

The doc said I'm wearing my earplugs too much resulting in some kind of dry rash (which I can actually "hear" when I use a cotton swab). Another possibility which the doc didn't consider would be psoriasis (not his fault though, my dermathologist never explicitly diagnosed that for my scalp but it most likely is) because it can spread to the ears too. But given the circumstances I tend to think it's the earplug overuse.

I'm never able to decide what to have as my avatar. I can't even remember what my avatar was before I stopped posting here.

Back
Top Bottom