• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Much luck with your writing!! I hope you manage to keep at a pace that's comfortable for you and it all works out. :'D

I've been...okay. Feel like my health anxiety and overthinking is pretty strong lately, and any little symptom I show makes me nervous it's something serious and I should be concerned. Mental health issues always suck. Started taking ashwagandha more again to hopefully relax.

I can't tell if I'm feeling better or not. I'm still testing positive, and I keep coughing and getting much more tired than usual. But I'm no longer bedridden, which is good.

At the weekend, we decided to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee at home and my sister made the most fantastic Victoria sponge cake with berries making up a Union Jack on top. :D

I’m glad you’re making a speeding recovery! And on the subject of art…
hey bulbafriends~ how's everyone doing? o: anything new going on?
Lots and lots of drawing! Unfortunately I have to go out tomorrow (ugh), because my professor I used to intern for has been wanting me to visit for a while, and a friend of mine wants to hang out. My introvertedness is at it’s PEAK rn… LOL. I feel bad complaining about these good things, it’s just never not anxiety for me. And… I’d rather stay home drawing! Gas is so expensive right now!!

My best friend is gonna play minecraft with me later so I hope that will refuel me, and then I’m going to get to my art backlog so I can work on new things (I want to make some charms…)! I’ve also considered streaming my process again, but it’s something I have to work towards in confidence I think!

Lots and lots of drawing! Unfortunately I have to go out tomorrow (ugh), because my professor I used to intern for has been wanting me to visit for a while, and a friend of mine wants to hang out. My introvertedness is at it’s PEAK rn… LOL. I feel bad complaining about these good things, it’s just never not anxiety for me. And… I’d rather stay home drawing! Gas is so expensive right now!!
At least you can draw a little! Having to do stuff is annoying sometimes though...! But!! I believe in youuuuuuuu it'll be quick!
My best friend is gonna play minecraft with me later so I hope that will refuel me, and then I’m going to get to my art backlog so I can work on new things (I want to make some charms…)! I’ve also considered streaming my process again, but it’s something I have to work towards in confidence I think!
Also yay!! And CHARMS!? Those are so coooooool omg omg~! And I'd totally watch a stream of yours! Even if you'd have to get confidence in it first, which makes sense! But I'd def support you!

As for me...I went to a coffee shop with my friends☆

For me, drawing is such a good stress reliever. Despite being sick with Covid, I decided to start sketching up something cute to cheer myself up. Still a bit obsessed with Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents at the moment (I don't know why I hyper-fixate on such obscure things, but I do like the character designs in in these games).

IMG_20220604_190615_368.jpg

I really need to start my own thread in the Art Gallery forum at some point.

Last edited:
This may be a random topic, but I asked my Japanese teacher for some book recommendations and she gave me a social studies textbook!! For 5th graders! In Japan!

It only has some furigana (thingies that help me read big characters), but I'll have fun reading it and hopefully I can understand a lot of what's going on!
It's a lot more different than manga, which I have some experience with, but still fun!

This one seems to focus a lot on different areas of Japan, especially agriculture and climate. They had some stuff about Ainu culture which made me happy! I can't wait to learn more about the subject matter, especially in Japanese!

This'll be fun to study~

Also, it has Doraemon and it's so precious omg omg omg LOL

IMG_5376.jpg

Ay, science! When I get better at it, I wanna read a zoology book in French some time.
Zoology sounds fun!! Learning about different kinds of animals is awesome, there's so mudh variety in it all! I like water animals more than land animals, but just in general...going to aquariums is awesome. There's a wildlife park near me too, it's like a free-roaming zoo and there are so many beautiful animals that live in my area there. I know we have bears and cougars, but I haven't seen one while in the forest or anything lol!

When I was talking about getting better, I meant French, not zoology, I already have a pretty good understanding of evolution. I am an ichtyophobe, and also a bit of a thallasophobe, so an aquarium would be hell to me.

Back
Top Bottom