• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Never had rum! I’ve never been much of a drinker, and when I do I really only enjoy cocktails or wine. (I have a hard drink like, once in a blue moon). My alcohol tolerance is extremely low because I’m small, so I get buzzed pretty quick. It’s the entire reason I don’t order drinks because they feel like such a waste!

I did try some delicious drinks at a Japanese bar recently though, my drink was called the Godzilla, and was the best I’d ever had. It’s even usually served with a Godzilla figurine, but they were out of them last time, sad… Here’s the drinks we had though (The Godzilla is the one with the blue cube!)
BABC77EB-1119-490D-831D-86F81FC51FC1.jpeg B45DBC98-2AF3-4026-B914-345B3E1061CF.jpeg

I like to drink once in a while and I reserve drinking for special occasions. My favorite alcoholic drinks are cider, wine and liqueurs. I want to learn make my own cocktails at home, but I don't have the equipment atm.

I've never been much of an alcohol person, but I do enjoy the odd Bacardi and coke when I'm out. I also enjoy sake and after partaking in the Sake Experience at Hyper Japan, I learned there's a brewery in London that I'm hoping to visit at some point (they did this nice cucumber flavoured sake that I wouldn't mind getting more of).

I tried Sake but I can’t say I’m a fan! Maybe I have to try more flavors? I lean to fruitier alcohols and wines… I’ve never been a picky eater, but I’m a pretty picky… drinker? LOL Like in general, even with non alcoholic drinks it’s hard to get me beyond water and fruit juices. I’ve never met anyone else with this sort of ‘quirk’.

Did you know that for some people (I’m people) cilantro tastes like soap? It’s something about its chemicals or something. I only learned this when I told my friends cilantro was gross and soapy and they didn’t believe me and some did! LOL Weird stuff.

Makes ordering from Panera hard.

I am picky when it comes to drinks. I drink water, apple juice and soda but little beyond that. I am really skinny, so I shouldn't drink more than a can o' Cola, even though I do that sometimes.

I'm not a picky drinker, but there are few drinks that I drink regularly because of health reasons. I drink mostly water, coffee, tea and low fat milk because they are the healthiest ones. I like to drink juices sometimes, especially if they are without any added sugar. Alcohol-free beer is good and healthy too. When it comes to soda, I drink the sugar-free ones only and occasionally too. Alcohol is mostly for special occassions, and it's select types of alcohols that I Iike to drink.

Three cheers for the super boney squad!! I tried several coffees and teas but just couldn’t bring myself to like any I tried… I also hate all soda simply because I hate the way carbonation feels in my throat.

And whenever I think of coffee, I just think of university because I would drink it to stay awake and pull all nighters for assignments before class— Don’t recommend.

Water is A+ and tea is also amazing. <3 My husband's former work friend came over from Canada and brought us some maple coffee recently, so been having that... though it tastes like plain old coffee haha. Tea is definitely more relaxing, coffee is okay with some milk but it makes my ear condition act up more than usual.

Back
Top Bottom