• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

ok off topic time, do any of you have ocs? and of the ones that you have, do you ever have ideas for real-life media (shows, games, music, etc) that they'd like or subcultures/aesthetics they'd be into? i like thinking about that with my ocs (mainly the manor schadenfreude characters, since the kikuofriends characters are all dead (and a lot of them died well before the current day) and the camelliaria ones are from anime fantasy medieval times (except nobori but like. he's just one guy) and the characters from both of those are already based on/inspired by songs to begin with), i like thinking about it with canon characters from things i like as well (i'm prob gonna try and put together a list of songs that i listen to that i think would be the theme songs of the characters from some of the pokemon games), it's one of my fav things to headcanon about characters!
I have a character that's me as a leader in a country I made up. I said I was gonna write more about this country but that's a lot of work with the proliferation of media these days.

I will write down my stories and when the great solar flare of 2234 knocks out all electricity nobody will have anything to do but read my writings.

I have some Precure OCs.

Also the post above is a great time to bring up how I literally have an entire wiki for a fictional nation I created for the online game/forum NationStates.

Deadass, check it out: gandoor.shoutwiki.com
You're far more dedicated than me. I can't even be bothered to update my map. I convinced a dude to code my manual election simulator into a program then cut him off. Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss.

I have been working on that nation since 2010 and I created my account on that site in 2008, so I've been at it for a while. (Granted a lot of the early stuff has long been retconned, but even still)

I have been working on that nation since 2010 and I created my account on that site in 2008, so I've been at it for a while. (Granted a lot of the early stuff has long been retconned, but even still)
Is your country still up on the game?

Shiny fiends are my Christmas gift. They traded me Iron Crown and Iron Boulder for some shinies with terrible stats gathering dust in Home.

literally cannot wait for the day where i can travel. every single job i've ever worked for a) hasn't ever paid me enough money to save enough to travel or b) has had shitty time off policies to where taking time off to do anything worthwhile isn't really worth it

ughhhhhh and traveling is the one thing on my bucket list, too...

literally cannot wait for the day where i can travel. every single job i've ever worked for a) hasn't ever paid me enough money to save enough to travel or b) has had shitty time off policies to where taking time off to do anything worthwhile isn't really worth it

ughhhhhh and traveling is the one thing on my bucket list, too...
Where would you want to travel to?

Where would you want to travel to?

good question!

i think first and foremost is that i want to explore more areas in my state. maybe go to key west if at all possible to explore how it is there, and then after that, maybe move to northern florida and explore there. i really want to broaden my horizons in my own state and then after that, explore out of state. no particular destination in mind here, but i guess if i had to pick one, it'd probably be new york for the experience.

I don't know what part of Florida you live in but tbh South Florida is the only good part of this damn state.

Unless you count me living in South Florida as being bad but I am the only good part of this damn part of this damn state.

Back
Top Bottom