• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I would say I hope to make new friends but friends have burned me worse than my physical burns. If scars didn't remain we would never learn anything.

I hope everyone has a fruitful new year.

I don't really care about resolutions, but off the top of my head;

publish my book. I've wrote 31k words so far. Think my aim is minimum 60k.
make an apple and cheddar sandwich. dunno why
get my own apartment. not sure if i care about owning property tbh
have some decent conversations or personal experiences or a fling or something when I'm in Japan - roughly ten days from now
upload my two DJ mixes to soundcloud or youtube or whatever. I've spent countless hours on them

New Year's Eve always stresses me out because I get caught up in "how you start the new year determines how the rest of the year will go" and stuff like that, so I put way too much effort into making sure I don't jinx the new year or something. I never like thinking of there being a whole new year ahead of me, it's daunting to know that I have no idea what might happen.

as a fireworks enjoyer yeah i do find that to be pretty stupid
the more you set them off just because the less special they are. defeats the purpose

like we get it this is now day 17 of the year that came after last year. we know. please stop doing this

551543566_799078.gif

I use that tweet as a justification for my lack of excitement for the New Year. If December had 30 days New Year's would have been yesterday #woah #mindblown

Happy New Year everyone. Hope the last of 2023 was good and that 2024 is better.

Still doesn't feel real. End of 2023 kinda snuck up on me.

Back
Top Bottom