• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

L:A ran fine, certainly had less lag/framerate issues than SV from what I noticed, but that's more understandable since L:A had more loading screens and the areas weren't seamlessly connected. Liked both gamed though but geez.. L:A has a special place in my heart. I loved the story and characters, it still feels like such a unique game in the series T_T <3

L:A ran fine, certainly had less lag/framerate issues than SV from what I noticed, but that's more understandable since L:A had more loading screens and the areas weren't seamlessly connected. Liked both gamed though but geez.. L:A has a special place in my heart. I loved the story and characters, it still feels like such a unique game in the series T_T <3
Legends: Arceus certainly does run quite smoothly compared to Scarlet/Violet.

I went to a Model Train Show today! Saw lots of great model train layouts, and such!
I even bought a few things at the show myself.

This thread is ddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

And I don't really have anything to say to spark up a conversation either, so uhh...yeah.

this is kinda random, but for the sake of conversation: working from home as my first job really has taught me that going outside sometimes is good. normally i'd feel comfortable with being a hermit, but lately i've been kinda down that my free time has been less.... going outside, enjoying nature and moreso just being at home. ;_;

although in fairness, by the time it hits the weekend, i'm oftentimes so tired of my work week that being home is all i have the energy to do most of the time...

Basically yeah.

Obviously there's people who come in and do physical and occupational therapy for my grandpa and someone who comes and helps bathe him, but I gotta handle everything else pretty much.

And I still gotta go to the bank because in all this confusion, I ended up forgetting to pay the water bill for our summer home and they shut the water off there (granted it was already off since we're not up there but still). It's so damn annoying because all the other bills are autopay and I would have paid online (which is an option) like we do to pay property tax and shit but nooo the frigging online pay system they use for the water department at our summer home only accepts Amex, Discover, and MasterCard.

And can you guess who's credit and debit cards are both Visa??????????????????????????????????????????????

@colours
You'd be surprised by how some smaller companies don't accept all of the major card systems, or sometimes the exact one that you need, oof. I remember dealing with this at least once a long time ago and it was a real pain indeed. It might have been Visa, too (is it something with them specifically or what!?).

To try to get this thread going again a little bit, haha, what are everyone's plans for this Friday?

I ain't doing shit today except gaming and anime.

Maybe go out and take some toy photos depending on the weather, looks like the high is only gonna be 73 degrees but it says there's a chance for rain.

Not much, just probably going to relax and grab some temporal forces to prepare for a trade event on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom