• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated June 24th, 2020)

Reaction score
So much like how there's a thread for Dogasu's Backpack, would it be acceptable to have a discussion thread for Suede's Pokémon Journey videos (plus his other vids on the anime)?.

Bulbanews Editor
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
How in the world would someone get 1000 active warning points...?

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
How in the world would someone get 1000 active warning points...?
As a result of cumulative warnings over time, they won't. How it actually happens is the mods will eventually see that a repeat troublemaker is not going to improve or make any efforts to improve, and will decide that said user should not be coming back to the forums, and they'll apply a thousand point warning to kick them to permaban threshold. It's just an arbitrarily high number because a permanent ban needs a point value associated to work.

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
Greninjaman said that spamming/saying things over and over again and again repeatedly non stop can get you in trouble/banned, is that true? when ever I talk to spinyshell and greninjaman I keep trying to find new ways to say hi just in case which is why I ask.

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Greninjaman said that spamming/saying things over and over again and again repeatedly non stop can get you in trouble/banned, is that true? when ever I talk to spinyshell and greninjaman I keep trying to find new ways to say hi just in case which is why I ask.
Yes, spamming is agains out Disruptive Posting rule
Don't make irrelevant or repetitive posts
  • All posts should be related to either the original topic of the thread, or a response to another post in the thread.
  • Don't repeatedly post the same (or slightly rephrased) opinion or argument in the same thread.
If you're just talking to your friends in VM or PM, then you're free to greet them however you want, but when posting in discussion threads around the site please try to keep posts on topic and spam-free.

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
ok thanks Enzap, I am a new member so I want to learn about the rules and stuff as much as I can!

King Kabuto!
Reaction score
if you want you can check out my BulbaBlog Enzap. I have had a lot of views but no replies. and before I start a new blog I want at least over 100 replies on it. just saying if you want to support me!

>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been perm-banned? Also, are the stars in my username OK? And is No swearing a rule? I'm guessing it depends on if it's directed at someone or not.

Last edited:
Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Has anyone ever been perm-banned? Also, are the stars in my username OK? And is No swearing a rule? I'm guessing it depends on if it's directed at someone or not.
1. Yes, people have been permabanned before. But this only happens when it's determined that they are essentially irredeemable or an inexcusably toxic influence on the site. We reserve that as a last option in most cases, outside of obvious trolls.

2. To keep your name searchable and mentionable, please keep your username to characters you can type from a standard English keyboard.

3. You got it, you can be as potty mouthed as you want as long as you're not disrespecting others.

Everybody has choices.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
What's the oldest the last reply to a thread can be before you can no longer reply to the tread?

In other words, what's the limit to bumping a thread?

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
What's the oldest the last reply to a thread can be before you can no longer reply to the tread?

In other words, what's the limit to bumping a thread?
No limits. If you see a thread you'd be interested to post in, you can go ahead and post in it even if the most recent reply was years ago.