• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden forums announces Black and White speculation contest: Members encouraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbagarden forums announces Black and White speculation contest: Members encouraged to ...

Archaic, the webmaster of Bulbagarden.net, has announced a series of contests related to the release of Black and White.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Bulbagarden forums announces Black and White speculation contest: Members encoura

Would I be able to select the location from which the game is pre-ordered? Also, why not have a tiny prize for those who get in second place?

Re: Bulbagarden forums announces Black and White speculation contest: Members encoura

Yes, you'd be able to select the merchant, so long as it's one we can actually make a purchase from.

There's no prizes for 2nd place because there simply isn't a 2nd place in any of these.

This is a great idea and sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully there will be some challenging speculation questions coming up to give us a challenge.

I already see that we have new members interested in this which is good. I think that "with good prizes awarded to the winners" seems like an understatement though as copies of the new games is really the ultimate prize.

I'll probably have no way of receiving said prizes (my parents, uh, don't exactly know I'm on here) but it's still fun to have orderly speculation.

Ooh, I'd love to enter! *o* Something like guessing what the protagonists will look like counts for this contest, right?

Lol

This comes the morning I wake from a night full of vivid dreams about whats in BW. Im gonna beast.

Then again, in the dreams, a Togetic gave me a pair of glasses that grant wishes when I say them into a wii-mote. Maybe i shouldnt trust them.

Do we post our ideas here or is there another thread?

There will be threads posted each week in the "Current Event: Black & White" forum, which will be clearly signposted. Each week will have a specific topic. This first week is speculating about the regions or regions that will be in the game.

I'll probably have no way of receiving said prizes (my parents, uh, don't exactly know I'm on here) but it's still fun to have orderly speculation.

I just realized that I have the same problem. Oh well, I'll figure it out if, and when I win.

This sounds like a really good idea! I know I won't win but I'll definetly give it a shot xD

LOL, me too. Hey, I probably won't win anyway, what with the hundreds of BMGF users and the contest being advertised in the announcements.

Same here. My parents have no idea about Bulbagarden or any other site that I'm a member of. My parents never let me get prizes from anywhere on the internet. They always think that it's either fake, or that all they want is our address, or credit card number to steal our money, or something like that. Sucks for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom