• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2011 - So you want to be a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to make another forum for mod of the Battle Center because it seems more inactive compared to other sections.

I'm still doubting that I'll get the mod position, but oh well.

I know so many people ask you this and you always say yes, but I just wanna check-you got my two applications, right? D=

i would not mind to be a mod but im always very busy with my school work and not having internet doesn't help ether(ive heard that you have to have to be on the internet 24/7).....but i do wish luck for everyone!

i would not mind to be a mod but im always very busy with my school work and not having internet doesn't help ether(ive heard that you have to have to be on the internet 24/7).....but i do wish luck for everyone!
Naw, people have to sleep. xD You just have to be on BMGf frequently enough to properly maintain your section.

oh......i see..........well like I said,i don't have lots of time to be a mod.........

Whoa, after taking a look through this thread there's people way more qualified than me.

Meh, it was fun while it lasted.

As I was looking through the thread, I noticed many people wondering if both applications were accepted. Why would you need to send two?

Hmmm. I'm thinking about sending another one in, for Fun And Games.

But, The Fun and Games Mods are already awesome.

Ah well, I'm gonna try anyway! :D

EDIT: Well, looks like I sent it! I think I filled this one out better than my other application. And, Good Luck Guys! <3

Last edited:
Wait, I think this might've been asked, but when are the new staff going to be chosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom