• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

ATTENTION: Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy
Reaction score
Best of luck for those who apply and wisdom and stuff like for those who make it.

Reaction score
This isn't bribery or anything, but everyone lives if I get selected ;)

mientes
Reaction score
For multiple forms, can the same answers be submitted, or must each answer be tailor-made to the forum applying for?
Wider-forum answers can be resubmitted or you can say something along the lines of "Refer to my application for ___ section" but section-specific answers should be tailor-made. It's at your discretion which questions represent the forum as a whole or the specific section, though.

Can I get an encore?
Reaction score
Good luck, everybody! Looking forward to a few new, fresh faces joining the team.

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Thinking... Thinking... Thinking...

Nyeh... I think I'll pass. But good luck to everyone who is applying!

the bug catcher pokémon
Reaction score
Good luck to anyone applying -- it'll be cool to see some more mods!

Movie Star
Reaction score
Good luck to all that apply, Im excited to see who will be chosen as the new mods.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Just a question, will applicants still be able to enter the speculation contests even if they apply? As those contests last for ten weeks, mods may have already been chosen by then. ^^ Thanks
Good question, can an admin answer this?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Can I apply to be an admin? DCM sucks and I am far superior to him in every way.

Pata pata pata pata pata!
Reaction score
I'm not ready yet (I still feel like a newbie :p) but I will apply in a year or two maybe. Good luck everyone!

Reaction score
Whatever you decide in this staff drive, I hope that all the new staff will be friendly and open-minded. The direction of the staff is very influential on the direction of the fanbase, and I hope that forums like this will be welcome to every Pokemon fan. Good luck everyone!

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Around when will the new mods be announced?

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone. Hopefully with this being my second year applying I'll make it.

And then @Blazevoir will be able to take the "is not a moderator" out of my title

Karamazov's oshimen
Reaction score
If I apply, my application will be so amazing the staff will beg me to join the mod team.

Good luck to those who are applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.