• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

ATTENTION: Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been awaiting this moment since last year's and I intend on applying ^^

May the force be with everyone else who's applying.

DCM

Based Mod
just a heads up, by no means a requirement.

I would certainly appreciate it if when you say you've worked on another forum, you would link to it. it just makes life easier.

Find Me On The Youtubez
I couldn't not enter, I had to throw my app in there too. I might go on other forums alot, but I would never leave BMGf :3

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
just a heads up, by no means a requirement.

I would certainly appreciate it if when you say you've worked on another forum, you would link to it. it just makes life easier.
Dragonadopters Home As chat mod.
The PokéCommunity Forums As GM when it was PokeChamps.

For multiple forms, can the same answers be submitted, or must each answer be tailor-made to the forum applying for?
Wider-forum answers can be resubmitted or you can say something along the lines of "Refer to my application for ___ section" but section-specific answers should be tailor-made. It's at your discretion which questions represent the forum as a whole or the specific section, though.
Exactly what questions/sections should we refer to a previous application for?
Thanks! :3
Can't answer this one, sorry.
Musashi messaged me back and said just whatever question you think fits the previous applications answer.

Last edited:
Welcome to the New Age...
Did some pretty serious soul searching but after much self deliberation, as well as a much needed push from a friend, I've applied for a position! :O

Good luck to me everyone else who plans to make bulbagarden an even better place! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.