• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Notice Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon-Spirited Trainer
Reaction score
I just won't have the time to do it this year so I won't be applying but good luck to those who do!

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Considering how the time is almost up to apply for a position, might as well wish luck to all of us who applied. Can't wait to see the results.

Hang up and try again
Reaction score
Good Luck to all! Any hey even if you don't make it, trust me the staff will still keep an eye on you~ A wise person once told me "Delay does not mean denied"

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I've applied! Good luck to everyone else who applied! :)

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
Reaction score
Good Luck to all! Any hey even if you don't make it, trust me the staff will still keep an eye on you~ A wise person once told me "Delay does not mean denied"
True and still even if your not staff your still helping out by being a good member. Members make up the community!

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
Question, I've been wondering about something concerning the applications. If you're interested in mod'ing in more than one sub-forum in the same main forum, are you supposed to send a separate application for each sub-forum, or was the 1st one all you had to send?

Because I'm interested in the Pokemon Video Games sub-section, but I'm also interested in the Global Trade Station sub-section in the same main forum. Should I send another application or am I ok with the 1st one I sent days ago?

Last edited:

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Question, I've been wondering about something concerning the applications. If you're interested in mod'ing in more than one sub-forum in the same main forum, are you supposed to send a separate application for each sub-forum, or was the 1st one all you had to send?

Because I'm interested in the Pokemon Video Games sub-section, but I'm also interested in the Global Trade Station sub-section in the same main forum. Should I send another application or am I ok with the 1st one I sent days ago?
You need to send one for each subforum. :x

The name Video Games is slightly misleading because it's an entire section aswell as a subforum (the app is just for the subforum not the entire section). But you do need to send a separate application to each subforum you want to be considered for, yes. :)

Reaction score

You need to send one for each subforum. :x

The name Video Games is slightly misleading because it's an entire section aswell as a subforum (the app is just for the subforum not the entire section). But you do need to send a separate application to each subforum you want to be considered for, yes. :)
Mk, thanks for the reply. I'm glad I saved my answers just in case. :3

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
Reaction score
@yourlilemogirl - Also, the form says "if you want to apply for a subforum, choose the forum it is part of".

Reaction score
@yourlilemogirl - Also, the form says "if you want to apply for a subforum, choose the forum it is part of".
I had originally misread it as "if you want to apply for a subforum, choose the main forum it is part of". As in the GTS sections, and the PVG sections are both under the main PVG heading. But it never hurts to ask questions for clarification, which I'm glad I did! :)

I'm the scatman!
Reaction score
It just rolled over to March 26 in GMT-4, and did hours ago in GMT. >_> *crosses fingers* ;3

Also, based on some answers I've read here, knowing HTML 3.2/4, CSS 3, and mucking about in PHP and ASP.NET doesn't count at all? ._.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
Reaction score
It just rolled over to March 26 in GMT-4, and did hours ago in GMT. >_> *crosses fingers* ;3

Also, based on some answers I've read here, knowing HTML 3.2/4, CSS 3, and mucking about in PHP and ASP.NET doesn't count at all? ._.
I added them in the form just because it asks for experiance that I think may help? I don't know exactly but all i know is all that's necessary is using the Mod/Admin CP. Which is easy to learn if you have a basic knowledge of computers. But, adding that sort of experiance doesn't hurt I assume??

._.
Reaction score
Good luck, everyone! I'll probably be too distracted by this today to do anything productive; doubt I'm the only one xD

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Seeing as we have GMT, the announcement will probably come at nighttime for me. :(

Good luck everybody. :D

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Just to clear up any confusion, the applications close tonight, but we wont announce who got hired for another week or so.

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
I would like to moderate for Pokemon World
To apply you need to click the hyperlink which says "here" in the first post of this thread but you need to fill the form in very soon because the staff drive ends some time today (27 March) as Musashi said in post #116.

Last edited:
Clap Clap
Reaction score
The staff drive is officially closed. Thanks to all who have applied! We should have the results posted in about a week. Those who were chosen will be informed a little ahead of the public announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.