• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Once again Bulbagarden is looking to hire some new moderators. Our very own Ryuutakeshi has once again provided a video explaining the process:

[video=youtube_share;sMb3SrDEJPc]http://youtu.be/sMb3SrDEJPc[/video]

The application form is here. It will close at 11:59pm EDT on March 26th. There have been a few additions to it based on last year's applications.

Some important notes:

1. ALWAYS be truthful. If you lie, chances are we'll find out soon enough and we won't take it kindly.

2. Fill a separate application form for each forum you'd like to moderate, but please don't apply for more than two or three forums at once.

3. Do not apply more than once to the same forum.

4. Do NOT apply in this thread. Use the form.

As noted in the video, all sections are accepting applications. We are not sure at this time when the new Classifieds section will be opening, but for those who wish to help moderate it, there will be plenty to do in the meantime!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and good luck to all who wish to apply!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that time of year again, eh? Good luck to everyone applying. ^^ I hope everything runs along smoothly for you guys.

Good luck to all those that apply!

I'm really excited! it's been a while since I modded at a forum. The last Pokemon forum I modded got bought out!
I'm gonna give it a try, I'm pretty sure I could help out a lot. Plus I love it here, it's the only Pokemon site I go to anymore. Thanks for the opritunity!

Good luck to everyone applying!

As has been said, if you're applying then good luck!

I want to apply for both the vg section and the battling section. So, I have to send out 2 different forms right?

This may sound ridiculous because there's not even a week I joined, but I'm applying and I don't care
But good luck to everyone else that's applying
Luckily I'll meet with you on the italics level :3

To everyone applying, I hope things work out for you....

MAY THE BEST POTENTIAL OVERLORD WIN!!!

GUYS CAN I BE A MOD I WANT TO BE A MOD

:p

All joking aside, good luck to all those applying. If you run into any technical difficulties or have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with italics and/or bold.

Just a question, will applicants still be able to enter the speculation contests even if they apply? As those contests last for ten weeks, mods may have already been chosen by then. ^^ Thanks

For multiple forms, can the same answers be submitted, or must each answer be tailor-made to the forum applying for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom