• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been awaiting this moment since last year's and I intend on applying ^^

May the force be with everyone else who's applying.

minna, ganbatte!

i do hope i get in this time :)
but good luck to everyone and inshaalah ill make it :)

just a heads up, by no means a requirement.

I would certainly appreciate it if when you say you've worked on another forum, you would link to it. it just makes life easier.

I would certainly appreciate it if when you say you've worked on another forum, you would link to it. it just makes life easier.

Ah crap, I sent in my applications already. >_<

don't worry about it, it's just something to keep in mind in the future.

ahaha, i did the same thing Dx. i did say the name of the forum though, so i guess you could just google it. :U

I know that this might be a bit late but:
Good luck to all who have applied! \o/

I couldn't not enter, I had to throw my app in there too. I might go on other forums alot, but I would never leave BMGf :3

Dragonadopters Home As chat mod.
The PokéCommunity Forums As GM when it was PokeChamps.

For multiple forms, can the same answers be submitted, or must each answer be tailor-made to the forum applying for?

Wider-forum answers can be resubmitted or you can say something along the lines of "Refer to my application for ___ section" but section-specific answers should be tailor-made. It's at your discretion which questions represent the forum as a whole or the specific section, though.

Exactly what questions/sections should we refer to a previous application for?
Thanks! :3

Can't answer this one, sorry.
Musashi messaged me back and said just whatever question you think fits the previous applications answer.

Last edited:
I just wanted to tell everybody good luck and may the sexiest best man/woman win!

Did some pretty serious soul searching but after much self deliberation, as well as a much needed push from a friend, I've applied for a position! :O

Good luck to me everyone else who plans to make bulbagarden an even better place! :)

How do you resubmit information? I wish to add some stuff to my “resumé” :3.

I don't think you can edit it once it has been submitted.

I've filled in one form already, so hopefully I can get in another today. Good luck to everyone else applying

If you PM a (super)mod or admin with the content you wish to add, we'll let the others know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom