• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just won't have the time to do it this year so I won't be applying but good luck to those who do!

Considering how the time is almost up to apply for a position, might as well wish luck to all of us who applied. Can't wait to see the results.

Good Luck to all! Any hey even if you don't make it, trust me the staff will still keep an eye on you~ A wise person once told me "Delay does not mean denied"

True and still even if your not staff your still helping out by being a good member. Members make up the community!

Question, I've been wondering about something concerning the applications. If you're interested in mod'ing in more than one sub-forum in the same main forum, are you supposed to send a separate application for each sub-forum, or was the 1st one all you had to send?

Because I'm interested in the Pokemon Video Games sub-section, but I'm also interested in the Global Trade Station sub-section in the same main forum. Should I send another application or am I ok with the 1st one I sent days ago?

Last edited:
Question, I've been wondering about something concerning the applications. If you're interested in mod'ing in more than one sub-forum in the same main forum, are you supposed to send a separate application for each sub-forum, or was the 1st one all you had to send?

Because I'm interested in the Pokemon Video Games sub-section, but I'm also interested in the Global Trade Station sub-section in the same main forum. Should I send another application or am I ok with the 1st one I sent days ago?

You need to send one for each subforum. :x

The name Video Games is slightly misleading because it's an entire section aswell as a subforum (the app is just for the subforum not the entire section). But you do need to send a separate application to each subforum you want to be considered for, yes. :)

You need to send one for each subforum. :x

The name Video Games is slightly misleading because it's an entire section aswell as a subforum (the app is just for the subforum not the entire section). But you do need to send a separate application to each subforum you want to be considered for, yes. :)

Mk, thanks for the reply. I'm glad I saved my answers just in case. :3

@yourlilemogirl - Also, the form says "if you want to apply for a subforum, choose the forum it is part of".

@yourlilemogirl - Also, the form says "if you want to apply for a subforum, choose the forum it is part of".

I had originally misread it as "if you want to apply for a subforum, choose the main forum it is part of". As in the GTS sections, and the PVG sections are both under the main PVG heading. But it never hurts to ask questions for clarification, which I'm glad I did! :)

It just rolled over to March 26 in GMT-4, and did hours ago in GMT. >_> *crosses fingers* ;3

Also, based on some answers I've read here, knowing HTML 3.2/4, CSS 3, and mucking about in PHP and ASP.NET doesn't count at all? ._.

It just rolled over to March 26 in GMT-4, and did hours ago in GMT. >_> *crosses fingers* ;3

Also, based on some answers I've read here, knowing HTML 3.2/4, CSS 3, and mucking about in PHP and ASP.NET doesn't count at all? ._.

I added them in the form just because it asks for experiance that I think may help? I don't know exactly but all i know is all that's necessary is using the Mod/Admin CP. Which is easy to learn if you have a basic knowledge of computers. But, adding that sort of experiance doesn't hurt I assume??

Good luck, everyone! I'll probably be too distracted by this today to do anything productive; doubt I'm the only one xD

Seeing as we have GMT, the announcement will probably come at nighttime for me. :(

Good luck everybody. :D

Just to clear up any confusion, the applications close tonight, but we wont announce who got hired for another week or so.

The staff drive is officially closed. Thanks to all who have applied! We should have the results posted in about a week. Those who were chosen will be informed a little ahead of the public announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom