• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Forums - vBulletin 4 Upgrade

Yes, Erika's Garden will be the default. And don't worry, Misty's is there too.

Those two were the first done I believe.

I have a question: Do the posts we make in the test forum go towards our Post Count or do they disappear after the upgrade is finished?

I have a question: Do the posts we make in the test forum go towards our Post Count or do they disappear after the upgrade is finished?

The posts will disappear. Anything you post in the test forum will not be carried over to the main forum once we update.

In addition, the test forum is actually a backup from the forum from a few months ago. Your postcount will be entirely out-of-date. Depending on whether or not you changed your username or password recently, they may be out-of-date too.

If our names are out of date on the test forum will we be able to update them?

I don't think you should... I don't know whether you'll be able to update them, but everything in the test forum will be wiped out when the real forums are ready.

I don't think you should... I don't know whether you'll be able to update them, but everything in the test forum will be wiped out when the real forums are ready.

I was jst wondering cause theres a chance that my previous one will be the one there, however I doubt it because ive had this name since late November so it probably wont matter i just wanted to ask.

The test forums were taken from January of this year so if you haven't changed your name or password since then, you should be fine. You can change your name on the test forum if you want but it won't affect anything on the real forum after the upgrade.

The test forums were taken from January of this year so if you haven't changed your name or password since then, you should be fine. You can change your name on the test forum if you want but it won't affect anything on the real forum after the upgrade.

Ah ok, got it, so its irrelevant anyway. Thats fine too. Just thinking out loud.

So that means anyone who hadn't registered before that point wouldn't be able to post?

Correct. If a user registered after the forums were copied, they won't have an account on the test forums.

Er, which part of January? I'm assuming the beginning, right? Am I allowed to make a makeshift account for the time being, then?

Er, which part of January? I'm assuming the beginning, right? Am I allowed to make a makeshift account for the time being, then?

January 3rd, I believe. You might be able to make a new account but I don't think you can activate it because the e-mail thing was disabled.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom