• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historic Beauty
Reaction score
Well now, t) (at's not very nice!
Wait... DID SOM-EBODY SAY SW-E------ETS?!!!!

Let the music play!
Reaction score
I may have said sweeties earlier but I don't have any sweets I'm afraid :sweatlol:

I do have some Perfect Apples though if anyone wants some, it's the favourite food of one of my friends :D

: )
Reaction score
[div="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(255, 1, 1, 1)"]I can count too, Count,
because I speak in haiku.
It can be a chore.[/div]

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Excellent! Let's count those apples!

1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!

10 perfect apples!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*more thunderclaps*

Do the monkey with me!
Reaction score
Perfect apples? Jerky would be much better. It tastes jerky-y!

is a bat
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm fab. Just joined the site today and hope to learn a lot about Pokemon!

Historic Beauty
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm fab. Just joined the site today and hope to learn a lot about Pokemon!
) (i Fab!!!!
One question: what is t) (is Pokemon you speak of? It's a rat) (er cod prospect to me 38D

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Your counting is a little off, I'm afraid. Your join date says 2013. It is currently 2015.

This reminds me of a story about a Certified Public Accountant who became a Certified Public Enemy after being incarcerated on five counts of fraud, two counts of embezzlement, and countless counts concerning accounts for which he could not account.

There's no accounting for some people's behavior...

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Three! Three Trolls in the Internet forum!

AH AH AH AH AH!

*even more thunderclaps*

WHY AM I HOSTING A MAFIA?
Reaction score
Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
I am Zexilina, the prettiest Coordinator in the world!
About to deliver a magnificent performance!
Wartortle, use Skull Bash to toss me to the air!

this disguise is great those twerps won't realise who I am

The Science Wizard
Reaction score
There's more than one kind of troll, you know...

But, on to more important matters! Who wants to test a potion I've been brewing? If it works as intended, you'll be able to breathe fire! Of course, there's also a good chance your organs will bleed out through your pores. It's all in the name of science though, hee hee!

WHY AM I HOSTING A MAFIA?
Reaction score
But, on to more important matters! Who wants to test a potion I've been brewing? If it works as intended, you'll be able to breathe fire! Of course, there's also a good chance your organs will bleed out through your pores. It's all in the name of science though, hee hee!
I would like it, a fire-breathing Pokemon would be nice for a contest performance.

I'll give it to the twerps. Especially that new one with the yellow hair and the glasses, he will love "science" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.