• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
You know, I really am wondering how we all got here. What do these "Administrator" beasts need us here for? Why build a digital prison to lock up sockpuppets in?

Hmm... footwear enthusiasts from outer space? Could be... Or maybe... intergalactic theater company that kidnaps its actors, erases their memories, and brainwashes them into believing they're various fictional characters? The more elaborate, the better.

Wait... fictional? No no no no. Forget I said that. I may have been wrong about Robin Hood, but I definitely know that I am not fictional.

Ultimate DisBEAR
Reaction score
Oh gr8, another nutjo8

How many does that make Count?

The Science Wizard
Reaction score
It doesn't take an expert to tell that we all have a few screws loose, hee hee!

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
*stares at Vriska*

...Now, what are you? I don't think I've seen you before. Humanoid, yes, but the horns... Highly advanced minotaur? Those are some very odd horns, though, minotaur horns are fairly consistent... and symmetrical. Hm.

I've never heard of this planet, Alternia, either. And that's unusual. I've heard of Trenzalore and Krop Tor and Tivoli and Akhaten and Apalapucia and Alfava Matraxis, but never an Alternia.

Planet of the Alternative Music, maybe? ...No, that's right next to the planet of the coffee shops...

I don't like not knowing things, it's just not supposed to happen!

Ultimate DisBEAR
Reaction score
How dare you insult my 8eautiful horns like that!!!!!!!! >::::( and don't even compare me to one of those simple humans. I'll have you know that I am a high 8lood!

Well you see........ Alternia is kinda gone. At the moment I'm stuck playing a game with a 8unch of other idiots.

Don't forget about me
Reaction score
Planet of the Alternative Music, maybe? ...No, that's right next to the planet of the coffee shops...
Are those from the Hipster Galaxy? I don't like people who come from there because they don't like my dancing. Not huge fans of Katy Perry, either.

Historic Beauty
Reaction score
@Twelfth Doctor; Alternia is t) (e planet t) (at I was once destined to rule!
It's gone now, but t) (at doesn't matter!!! I get to have a wonderful time in my dream bubbles!!!

Reaction score
"Screw destiny, if it kicks you, give it a kick back!" :3 ~Greed

".... I miss all the fun stuff" ~Ling

Let the music play!
Reaction score
Sorry I been away for a while, I was exploring the thread, I haven't found any hidden treasure yet, but I'll keep looking, no mystery eludes Team Charm :soul:

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
This thread is brought to you today by the number 4,723.971 because I am feeling irrational today!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

Reaction score
"Cake is life... actually, have a big chocolate cake with me, care to share?" ~Ling

".......... I thought we talked about curbing your food lust Ling -_- ~Greed

The Science Wizard
Reaction score
It's actually quite common for fish to eat other species of fish. Science!

Ultimate DisBEAR
Reaction score
Well, primarily she is a troll, 8ut would that make her a canni8al anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.