• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historic Beauty
Reaction score
I'm reely enjoying t) (is pun-off in Random Messages. It's a s) (ame t) (at I can't join in, my fis) ( puns would put them to S) (AL------E!!!!!!.

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
Reaction score
You build robots?! That's almost as cool as what I do for a living!

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Have you heard the news?

Next year, we will be getting a sockpuppet mafia game in the War Room, where we can be the players.

This is exciting because that means there will be two, two threads we can post in! Looks like Sockpuppets are finally getting some rights around here.

Unfortunately, due to when this decision was made, we will have to wait until next year before the first sockpuppet mafia game.

I will count the days until then!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

Nobody can stop us!
Reaction score
Why wait for next year?!

Because of that, the Pabebe Invasion will hold its own sockpuppet mafia! Members-exclusive!

NOBODY CAN STOP US!!!

SKREEEEE
Reaction score
um excuse me sorry for the interruption but what is a pabebe if you don't mind my asking sorry...

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
This thread is brought to you today by the number 1,200!

By the way, have I ever told you guys about when I was an elevator operator?

I had so much fun counting all the floors! First I would count up, and then I would count down!

Unfortunately, for some reason, I didn't have that job for very long...

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!

*thunderclaps*

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
@Maniacal Engineer; per your request, I am offering my mathematical opinion.

Both you and Vivuto have valid reasoning, but I would have to disagree.

If 0/0 were possible, I believe it would be zero, because if you start with nothing, how can you end with something? This is math, not a religion.

This is just my two cents, of course, but I am an expert in all things number related.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*more thunderclaps*

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
what's the point we're all going to die anyway

Speak for yourself. I am already undead and will live forever!

I have an eternity of counting ahead of me!

One! One century! Two! Two centuries! Three! Three centuries! Four! Four centuries! Five! Five centuries! Six! Six centuries! Seven! Seven centuries! Eight! Eight centuries! Nine! Nine centuries! Ten! Ten centuries!

One! One millennium!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*even more thunderclaps*

Nobody can stop us!
Reaction score
um excuse me sorry for the interruption but what is a pabebe if you don't mind my asking sorry...
Cutesy, similar to kawaii or aegyo, but on an annoyingly fiercer side.

BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP US!!! Our Elite Pabebe Girls have the ability to go Pabebe on any boy and control them~

Reaction score

One! One century! Two! Two centuries! Three! Three centuries! Four! Four centuries! Five! Five centuries! Six! Six centuries! Seven! Seven centuries! Eight! Eight centuries! Nine! Nine centuries! Ten! Ten centuries!

One! One millennium!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*even more thunderclaps*
"o_O so.. I have a friend who isn't a nutter and lives forever as well! Woohoo!" ~Ling

*swaps*
"........ Face it kid, you can run all you want, but at the end of the day, you still have to face women :) ~Greed

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
In my lifetime, I have had many female companions. Currently, I am very happy in my relationship with Countess von Backwards.

This thread is brought to you today by the number 0, because of all the fuss made about dividing by zero yesterday.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

SKREEEEE
Reaction score

One! One millennium!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*even more thunderclaps*
a-are you like an angel? only angels have scary powers like lightning and live forever

Cutesy, similar to kawaii or aegyo, but on an annoyingly fiercer side.

BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP US!!! Our Elite Pabebe Girls have the ability to go Pabebe on any boy and control them~
oh so like Asuka?

In my lifetime, I have had many female companions. Currently, I am very happy in my relationship with Countess von Backwards.

This thread is brought to you today by the number 0, because of all the fuss made about dividing by zero yesterday.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*
i had a relationship but it only lasted one episode and might have caused the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.