• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
[div="background: url("http://images2.alphacoders.com/172/17282.jpg"); width: 1600px; height: 900px;"]
Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Welcome, one and all, to our annual Halloween Thread!

Please refer to the below guidelines before posting:

Kakuna Matata said:
Participants will choose a character, object, anything, and create a new account. Accounts must be linked to your main account and cannot be used outside this thread.
Posts here shall be in-character and main accounts are forbidden here (unless a staff member needs to step in). You may only create and use one sockpuppet.
- All forum rules apply.
- No posing as other members of the forum, banned or otherwise, including webmasters of other sites. (Parody will be up to staff discretion.)
The object is to socialize and have fun, not to guess who each character really is. Characters shall not be outed, either here or elsewhere. At the end of the party, users will have a chance to unmask themselves.

This thread will remain open until November 1st, in which the unmasking can occur. Enjoy!
If you wish to seek help on linking your sockpuppet account to your main account, please contact either of these staff members:
@Baf; @Araragi-hakase; @Shiny Celebi; @Iteru;

It is preferred if you contact one of them through your main account in order to claim ownership of a sockpuppet account, though a PM may be preferred if you wish to keep your costume identity hidden until the end.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact a member of the Fun & Games staff!

We hope you enjoy this special event.

[/div]​

Last edited by a moderator:
cuttlefishCuller [CC] began trolling bulbagardenForums [BF]
W-ELL ) (--------ELLO!!!

Last edited:
arachnidsGrip [AG]*began trolling*BulbagardenForums [BF]

Damnit Feferi!!!! *I was coming to 8ulbagarden first

Last edited:
"So.. a whole year has passed, but...."

"I AM BACK PEOPLE! DID YOU MISS YOUR FAVORITE SIN?!" ~Greed

*switch*

"Greed, how is it you always forget that this is OUR body?" o_O ~Ling

*Dances into thread*

Hey sweeties, I heard there was treasure in the thread but I seem to have lost the other members of my exploration team? :sweatlol:

Yeah a8out that... let's just say they're pro8a8ly gone ::::)

No worries, I'm sure I'll find them eventually :ksmile:

Anyway it's lovely to meet you all, I don't think we've been introduced, I'm Lopuny, the beautiful leader of Team Charm ;-)

Looks like I got here just in time! (Hope no one recognizes me...)

I'll be sure to let you know if I find any 'hot ladies,' hee hee!

Complaining. One is no fun to count to. You've barely begun, and you're already done...

"Look, hot ladies are my department ;) ~Greed~

"A talking bunny! wow! and treasure you say?" ~Ling

I do not believe I have properly introduced myself. Greetings! I am Count von Count.
They call me the Count because I like to count things.

This thread has been brought to you today by the number thirteen!

That's the number of letters in my name.

AH AH AH AH AH!

*thunderclaps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom