• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try it. My octopus friends love it so there's no reason why you wouldn't as well.

There aren't any specializations for Contests. You have to win 5 of them in the same region to get 5 ribbons. Then you can join the Grand Festival of the region which is an event where only the best Coordinators compete against each other.

Oh, shame. Would you like to be traded over to my world so that we can compete in contests together?

Lopunny is a strong Pokemon I'll crush the twerps with it!
It will also be a great way to mock that Sinnoh twerpette's Buneary that hasn't evolved in 270 episodes.

The contests and grand festival sound like fun competitions to compete in and would probably be something I'd be interested in. If it wasn't for my comitments to my team in my own world I think I'd take you up on the kind offer of competing together :)

This Thread has been brought to you today by the number 1,724,810,001 because that is the number of sheep I needed to count in order to fall asleep last night!

AH AH AH AH AH!

*thunderclaps*

Once I started counting the sheep, I was too excited about counting to fall asleep.

There is no time for sleeping, eating, or drinking.
Only for counting!

One! One post! Two! Two posts! Three! Three posts!
Four! Four posts! Five! Five posts! Six! Six posts!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

Last edited:
Am I right in assuming your favorite dance move is the two-step?

I like music and dancing. Lots of counting in rhythms.

*begins playing the pipe organ*

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8!

There always was a pipe organ, just as there always were palm trees and a fake beach.

There is a pipe organ in my castle. I like to play it and count the notes.

"Why stop at such a small number, when you could have it all?" ;) ~Greed

While I appreciate your enthusiasm about numbers, your idea is folly.
There are an infinite number of numbers, and it is therefore impossible to have them all.
Talking about integers alone, you've got positives, negatives, and zero.

Then factor in fractions and irrational numbers, and you add in a whole new set of numbers.

Lastly, there are imaginary numbers. I admit, most people probably don't think about these on a daily basis, but they do exist.

That is the beauty of numbers. You can count forever, and you still would not have counted them all!

AH AH AH AH AH!

*thunderclaps*

) (-EY GUYS!!! DID YOU FIS) ( M----E?
@Count von Count; could you please explain t) (see imaginary numbers to me? I'm knot s) (ore w) (at you mean.

) (-EY GUYS!!! DID YOU FIS) ( M----E?
@Count von Count; could you please explain t) (see imaginary numbers to me? I'm knot s) (ore w) (at you mean.

Certainly, my dear. You see, any positive number, that is any number greater than 0, has two square roots. For example: 1 x 1 = 1, and -1 x -1 = 1, so both 1 and -1 are square roots of 1. A positive multiplied by a positive is positive, and a negative multiplied by a negative is positive.
However, as a result of this, negative numbers cannot have square roots, since no number multiplied by itself is negative. Therefore, mathematicians created the concept of the imaginary number as placeholder numbers for the square roots of negative numbers.

The most basic imaginary number is i, not I, which is the Roman Numeral for one, i, for imaginary. Mathematicians aren't very creative.
In any case, i is defined as the square root of -1, so i x i = -1.

Imaginary numbers can interact with real numbers, and the results of a quadratic equation may end up being partially real and partially imaginary, something like 7.324 + 67,091i. This is called a complex number because it is part real, and part imaginary.

In a real life context, imaginary numbers don't have much of an impact on our daily lives, but they are still fun to count!

Incidentally, this thread is brought to you today by the number i. Always remember to never stop imagining!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*more thunderclaps*

I... Fink I understand.
PI is my favourite, t) (ough. Because I like PI---E!!!!!!

Both Pi and e are actually numbers. Pi being that ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. It is one of my favorite numbers, since it never ends.

e, which is Euler's number (not to be confused with the Euler–Mascheroni constant), is an important number that is the base of the natural logarithm.

Technically speaking, then, it is possible to have Pie as a mathematical number, as Pi multiplied by e.

Math is truly delicious!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!

*more thunder and lightning*

Yes, yes, all well and good, just don't try sending pi to two-dimensional aliens. They don't take it too well.

As in the "Dissect your friends and then try to steal your dimension" kind of not taking it well.

You know, I've been looking around at the world outside this thread. There are many places I'd like to visit.

Up versus Down, counting by Pokedex number (though I'd have to learn what types of numbers those are...), Rate the Avatar/Signature above you.

So many number games, and yet I am contained within this one thread. It is truly a tragedy of infinite proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom